Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecraft acount giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Thread starter Banned #1
Ok so basically im giving away my minecraft account, all you have to is type in your ign and tell me why you deserve, my rank is skyfox global, i have over 200 dollara worth of ranks throughout servers, you can change ign if you want.
Ill be picking winner in around 1 week, depending on timezones
Gl.

Friend
Donator
Ok so basically im giving away my minecraft account, all you have to is type in your ign and tell me why you deserve, my rank is skyfox global, i have over 200 dollara worth of ranks throughout servers, you can change ign if you want.
Gl.
Just a heads up this is against minecraft's TOS

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
RedTheFox999

I've always wanted an alt since last year, but never got enough money to buy one. I want to use it so I can do experimental testing on certain things in Minecraft, such as damages, knockback, etc.

YoloFroggy

I always wanted an alt account. But never bought one. It would be great to win. (I'll never win XD)

Belly

Dedicated Member
rizkyrulz
I would love alt account for afking or in case I got ban on my favourite server.

Gaminger

Gaminger

I do not have an alt at all, and all the time I want to use another account to farm something, I have to use my sister's account. Also I can't pay ranks on servers, so it would give me something I would never had. ( I never win these things lol xD)

Gl.
You giving away your main account?...

sips

Donator
IGN:Ereqt

Why I want it?: Well, I got hacked a while back and people got me banned from servers, so I cant plau hardly any servers, andI would love to play them again. + I need an alt ;-;

noby

Donator
Banned #17
Eftro (gamingbymike, the person who got you teamed with everyone when Control was a thing)

My cousin can't play minecraft on his account so I want to give him an account.

Faast
My friend has no way of playing minecraft and isn't allowed to buy a account so I need to give him one.

Six

Thread starter Banned #19
gl to all contestants, i wish the best of luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.