Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecon LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baest

Donator
Banned #9
lol with the current drama about the servers and the EULA bullshit there are going to be 8-14 year olds protesting in-front of minecon XD

lol with the current drama about the servers and the EULA bullshit there are going to be 8-14 year olds protesting in-front of minecon XD
Probably with chainsaws ready to cut away Jebs beard. Probably need to hire a construction agency to tear the place down.

You think minecon is childish, yet you play minecraft? How's Minecon 'childish' exactly?

Anyways, na I'm not going to minecon, since i live in Dubai and i don't think we have em' here... sooo :D
This was a thread to see whether or not you're going to Minecon. I gave my answer, and stated my opinion. I think it's childish, other people may think not, but, that's fine. We all have separate opinions. If you have a problem with that, I really don't care. Just because I play Minecraft does not mean I have to like Minecon.

Six

Banned #19
This was a thread to see whether or not you're going to Minecon. I gave my answer, and stated my opinion. I think it's childish, other people may think not, but, that's fine. We all have separate opinions. If you have a problem with that, I really don't care. Just because I play Minecraft does not mean I have to like Minecon.
I never said you have to like minecon, but thinking its childish? its literally everything related to minecraft, so hows it childish? I don't know? lol

I never said you have to like minecon, but thinking its childish? its literally everything related to minecraft, so hows it childish? I don't know? lol
It's literally just eight year-olds screaming and pushing trying to meet DanTDM.
I'm going to end this conversation here, so it does not end up as a flame war, and I don't want to put up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.