Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Message from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I've heard many negative words of what people think of themselves.
I created this thread to tell you All, that you're incredible amazing people, who can do great things.
Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need of anyone else's approval.
If you think you're ugly, or fat, you're actually beautiful. Everyone is equally beautiful. Beautifulness isn't the most important thing in the world. It's more important to be pretty kind, and happy on the inside more then out.

If someone hates you, and your angry that you can't change them, Don't be upset and caught up with things or people that you cannot change. Instead, move on, let go, and concentrate on what things YOU CAN CHANGE. Things that enhance your life. You all deserve to be happy.

If you hate school or anything, you can always actually make the day better by changing your attitude, and putting a smile on your face. That one little thing can change your whole day, and others.

If you've been hated, just ignore all those people. Because you can do amazing things, and you're an incredible person. We all are loved, and we all are very lucky not to be kids without parents. Each and every one of us is unique, talented and beautiful.

If you don't have many talents, you'll find yours soon.
For the people that do, use your talents to make others happy. We all can make a difference, just by smiling every step you take and every word you say becomes history.

My Talents:
Dancing
Art
Creative Writing
Singing?

Not my talents:
Everything else

Share your talents with others to change the world. We all can make a big
Difference

Whats Your Talent?
Tell me Down Below!

Last edited:
You're welcome, I suffer from depression, and thanks to @Dansors & many others I've somewhat got better, now I devote my time to help others who suffer feel better about themselves and their life.

Thread starter #5
You're welcome, I suffer from depression, and thanks to @Dansors & many others I've somewhat got better, now I devote my time to help others who suffer feel better about themselves and their life.
That is quite a kind thing to do. I hope you're getting better, I know it's very hard.

I've heard many negative words of what people think of themselves.
I created this thread to tell you All, that you're incredible amazing people, who can do great things.
Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need of anyone else's approval.
If you think you're ugly, or fat, you're actually beautiful. Everyone is equally beautiful. Beautifulness isn't the most important thing in the world. It's more important to be pretty kind, and happy on the inside more then out.

If someone hates you, and your angry that you can't change them, Don't be upset and caught up with things or people that you cannot change. Instead, move on, let go, and concentrate on what things YOU CAN CHANGE. Things that enhance your life. You all deserve to be happy.

If you hate school or anything, you can always actually make the day better by changing your attitude, and putting a smile on your face. That one little thing can change your whole day, and others.

If you've been hated, just ignore all those people. Because you can do amazing things, and you're an incredible person. We all are loved, and we all are very lucky not to be kids without parents. Each and every one of us is unique, talented and beautiful.

If you don't have many talents, you'll find yours soon.
For the people that do, use your talents to make others happy. We all can make a difference, just by smiling every step you take and every word you say becomes history.

My Talents:
Dancing
Art
Creative Writing
Singing?

Not my talents:
Everything else

Share your talents with others to change the world. We all can make a big
Difference

Whats Your Talent?
This is such a great thread, I myself go through a level of depression too, As an actor it's difficult knowing that the career path you're heading too is purely judged on your appearance and not always on your talent, So things like self motivation is key! This definitely will brighten anyone's day when they stumble on to this thread :) Thank you.

Cause you're bloody awesome mah boiii !

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Thank you for brightening up my day, Grace! I'm sure everyone who reads this thread will be happy they did.

I support my mother, brother, and sister. I'm only 18. My mom suffers from depression, my sister loves a guy involved in not so good things, and my brother is 7. This thread is a hope that society has a future of good things. This thread makes my day. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.