Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Member Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Recently I was told I couldn't get member rank until buycraft went up. It is now up, but member rank is not in any of the options. How can I get member rank?
Thanks,
Broski0201

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Recently I was told I couldn't get member rank until buycraft went up. It is now up, but member rank is not in any of the options. How can I get member rank?
Thanks,
Broski0201
Sorry to question you, but are you sure Buycraft is up? How do you know? I haven't heard about it, but of course I could just not have gotten word yet. You'll get member automatically if your forums name is your EXACT username. I tried my best, and I hope this was helpful.

sips

Donator
Sorry to question you, but are you sure Buycraft is up? How do you know? I haven't heard about it, but of course I could just not have gotten word yet. You'll get member automatically if your forums name is your EXACT username. I tried my best, and I hope this was helpful.
You've made a wonderful point. :p

Thread starter #6
I did /buy in hub and it worked, with the title buycraft at the top so I think that buycraft is up. I can't be sure though...
Thanks anyway

It works perfectly fine for me. Do /buy it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.