Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Meet Mr. Fluffybuns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittieFling

Thread starter #1
Hey guys, i wanted to introduce my special friend Mr. Fluffybuns to you all! Heres a picture:
unnamed (1).jpg

KittieFling

Thread starter #2
He is made out of homemade (by me) pom poms! One of the pom poms is sticking to the base pom pom, while the other has been tied. That is why you can see a string dangling from the base pom pom! :}

KittieFling

Thread starter #6
:} and to answer your question I’m not sure it kind of looks like a koala face to me but ye I love him no matter what happens to him

KittieFling

Thread starter #10
:'{ i worked for 3 days on this critter, and i had to skip breakfast and half of lunch to be able to finish it in time to finish my time goal!!!! please dont criticize him! its mean!!!! >m<

KittieFling

Thread starter #13
:'{ i worked for 3 days on this critter, and i had to skip breakfast and half of lunch to be able to finish it in time to finish my time goal!!!! please dont criticize him! its mean!!!! >m<
Plus I worked my butt off on making his Pom Pom friends. I even have a book script going it’s called Fluffybuns and Friends! And the people in the book are: mr Fluffybuns, the fluffy quadruplets, fuzzybuns, bunnybuns, and fuzzbutton

KittieFling

Thread starter #15
Like I said, enough internet for me today :joy:
Joy doesn’t work. Joy doesn’t work because joy can only be found when you are going to a live BTS concert with mr Fluffybuns like Kittie is, and when you have a mr Fluffybuns to live your entire life with

KittieFling

Thread starter #16
I LOST MR FLUFFYBUNS-oh wait my mom was trimming him ok nevermind I’m good he’s still alive false alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.