Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

MCMMO in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayxub

Thread starter #1
I have realised that fighting MCMMO (Archery, axes, swords) are disabled in warp pvp. Could we re enable it? It really gives alot of players something to grind for and keep it competitive between pvpers on survival. Would be nice if we can return this to survival

BirdDragon3

Known Member
I have realised that fighting MCMMO (Archery, axes, swords) are disabled in warp pvp. Could we re enable it? It really gives alot of players something to grind for and keep it competitive between pvpers on survival. Would be nice if we can return this to survival
Yes because getting 1 tapped in pvp is fun

Ayxub

Thread starter #5
1 tap is more on OP servers lol. i am not saying it should give a big advance , but some slightly advance would be nice because its pretty useless now

Quorafied

Friend
Donator
Triple arrow damage and a fair chance to get your hand held tool taken away sounds annoying to me.

Ayxub

Thread starter #8
Well its pretty useles and i am not saying that all the op perk should be in the game but i mean we can have some sort of critcal hits etc. All the fighting mcmmo is useless rn like a 10% advantage give the players something to grind for

Status
Not open for further replies.