Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

McFoxCraft Trailer ''PROMO'' [BY ME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
- Hi McFoxCraft! -

Before I say all of this.. My English is not also good because I speak Dutch ;P, hopefully you guys can understand me.

I have made for the first time a Server Trailer! This server gives my remembers back from a old server that stopped, I learned to MineCraft and getting new friends there. When I play Factions here it gives my nice remembers back :). I was all the time wanting to make a Server Trailer for that Server but it stopped. That's why I maked a Server Trailer for McFoxCraft because it looks the same and give's my nice remembers. Btw I maked this too for fun and I love to edit.

Hopefully the Community/Staff like this ;D. This is directly my first video of my channel, for the people that like PVP Montage's [EDITED], PVP Texture-Packs and much more can look on my channel if they want because I'm almost starting, only making first a Welcome video xD.

This Server Trailer may be used for all things to promote the server. Show it your friends, let your friends show it them friends, and let the friends of your friend show it the friends of them friends. ...*

McFoxCraft Trailer ''PROMO'' [Made By Me]

McFoxCraft Trailer ''EDITING'' [Picture]

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Greetings: KelvinZomer!

#LOVEMCFOXCRAFT <3

Last edited:
Thread starter #11
Thread starter #17
It was playing on DubTrack lol xD.
[doublepost=1470866028,1470865993][/doublepost]Thanks everyone for all the happy comments haha ;D.

Status
Not open for further replies.