Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Making Banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Like the titel says im making banners for people who want one just follow these steps down below.

Note : Ive already made one for Vlastyz so if you check his channel banner you'll see.

His banner wasnt by best one ive made since i made that one in like around an hour.

Step 1.
Your Minecraft in-game name.

Step 2.
Your skype (Isnt neccesary if you dont want too)

Step 3.
What kind of props/items do you want in it? Like swords, axes, pots and stuff like that.

Step 4.
What kind of background do you want?
Like snowy biome, forest or anything you want.

If you dont want to give me your skype or dont want it to be public you can PM me your skype or i'll PM you the banner.

- Baer

Like the titel says im making banners for people who want one just follow these steps down below.

Note : Ive already made one for Vlastyz so if you check his channel banner you'll see.

His banner wasnt by best one ive made since i made that one in like around an hour.

Step 1.
Your Minecraft in-game name.

Step 2.
Your skype (Isnt neccesary if you dont want too)

Step 3.
What kind of props/items do you want in it? Like swords, axes, pots and stuff like that.

Step 4.
What kind of background do you want?
Like snowy biome, forest or anything you want.

If you dont want to give me your skype or dont want it to be public you can PM me your skype or i'll PM you the banner.

- Baer
what do you use panzoid!XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.