Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

losing sethome by my friend without knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xluvs

Thread starter #1
well ok to make you happy i got griefed 4 time in row and you didnt even helped me else i dont need help for grief
i want help for getting my coords again i ran like 3days in row for it and then my friend used my account without letting me know and he removed the sethomes else i want a little help could take 20sec not your life

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
well ok to make you happy i got griefed 4 time in row and you didnt even helped me else i dont need help for grief
i want help for getting my coords again i ran like 3days in row for it and then my friend used my account without letting me know and he removed the sethomes else i want a little help could take 20sec not your life
It is your fault for giving your friend, your account. The staff are not responsible for those actions. :p

xluvs

Thread starter #3
It is your fault for giving your friend, your account. The staff are not responsible for those actions. :p
dude shut up its not my fault cuz its not me who give it to him he used it while im sleeping and stop coming and telling me that because ur not even a staff idiot

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
dude shut up its not my fault cuz its not me who give it to him he used it while im sleeping and stop coming and telling me that because ur not even a staff idiot
Never said I was a staff. I'm just trying to help your problems. Obvious it was your fault, because how else would someone get your information to your minecraft account?

xluvs

Thread starter #5
Never said I was a staff. I'm just trying to help your problems. Obvious it was your fault, because how else would someone get your information to your minecraft account?
cuz i was sleeping and my computer is on and if you open minecraft it could open ur account alone

Banned #6
And how'd you think that the staff would be able to get back your coords/ home sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.