Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
when you are perm banned for mute evading after being unmuted in chat for no reason lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

that's right perm banned. never to be unbanned... That's right for "mute evading". After being unmuted in chat. Makes sense to perm ban someone for mute evading doesn't it? Oh, this guy just got unmuted in chat lets ban him for mute evading even though he's unmuted. lol

not sarcasm ^

Yoahi

Donator
You missed the rest of the screenshot sadly, what a shame. You had your friend come to me and tell me you needed to be unmuted so you could type in the random letter and number spam prevention thing. I specifically tell you if you say anything besides what you need to for the spam prevention thing, I would ban you. (You also had multiple other mute evasion tempbans for this mute, as well as a few verbal warnings) You then decide to start insulting me, being racist and insulting disabilities the second I unmute you for the spam prevention (turns out he never even had to type the spam thing, he only uses it as a lie so he can be unmuted to harass me.)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.