Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Little Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok dear Foxcraft forums
and in game.
Blonde's aren't stupid because of our hair colour.
If you accuse someone for being stupid by their hair colour.
That's pathetic.
Ok bye

Ok dear Foxcraft forums
and in game.
That's pathetic.
Ok bye
You should've said that directly to him. I'm pretty sure everyone is smart enough to know the "dumb blonde" thing is just a stereotype. Don't let it get to you. :p

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Ok, I don't want any hate, but I'm a grammar cop, so, there isn't supposed to be an apostrophe in "blondes" unless you're talking about a blonde owning something. For example, "that blonde's phone."

No hate plz

Ok dear Foxcraft forums
and in game.
That's pathetic.
Ok bye
LMFAO IM DONE I said blondes are stupid as a joke lmao get off ur period and take a joke

LMFAO IM DONE I said blondes are stupid as a joke lmao get off ur period and take a joke
Just because you say it as a joke doesn't mean they'll take it as a joke. Personally I don't see how that's funny. It seems degrading, but, hey you said it was a joke so everyone's supposed to laugh right..

Just because you say it as a joke doesn't mean they'll take it as a joke. Personally I don't see how that's funny. It seems degrading, but, hey you said it was a joke so everyone's supposed to laugh right..
Do u not think its funny cuz ur blonde?? Btw I don't think blondes r dumb it's a meme

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
I'm a blonde and I think this is a pretty stupid thread to make. I mean, you're just provoking the blonde stereotype. (Like I care tbh.) It's just a stupid joke, take a chill pill.

This was not worth an argument on forums. If you wanted this figured out you should have made a private convo or confronted the person in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.