Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Lil ol contest

Which do you prefer?

• 50k on sky block, either one.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 2k on KitPvP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Foxking gear on opprison, or 200mil.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't play prison so my vote keys?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All my money on sky wars. I think it is around $300.

• My exp on survival or anarchy.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • My vote keys on either factions server.

• Randome.

• Correction, I have 4.5k on skywars.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I haven't been able to have a very good laugh recently on youtube. So, I have come here to announce a reward for whomever can put a link to the funniest meme, picture, video, etc. I will put a bunch of choices for the rewards for the winner in the voting polls. The winner can choose which one he wants by voting for it, or putting the option he wants in the thread. I will be choosing the winner on the 28th, so if you get helper and win this, it will only make your day better. Good luck.

Thread starter #6
It
wen u want helper bad boi
How do you get that from this, I'm giving stuff away.
[doublepost=1488254407,1488254007][/doublepost]
wen u want helper bad boi
Also, what is your issue with people wanting helper? More than half of the server applied and you want to get mad at them for it. You go on and on about people and why they should not want helper or be it. What you say will not effect who is chosen. Get over the fact that other people want helper and move on with your life.

Banned #7
It

How do you get that from this, I'm giving stuff away.
[doublepost=1488254407,1488254007][/doublepost]
Also, what is your issue with people wanting helper? More than half of the server applied and you want to get mad at them for it. You go on and on about people and why they should not want helper or be it. What you say will not effect who is chosen. Get over the fact that other people want helper and move on with your life.
xdddddd triggered

Banned #10
Not really, I just don't understand what your problem is with other people wanting to be helper.
It's not a problem when other people want to be helper. It just gets annoying when those people constantly suck staff and pretend to be mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.