Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Letting us say the N word

Allowing the N word

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
As my @Dansors making a thread to allow the gay word why not allow the n word huh!!?!

Why??? It’s just a word and some people get triggered but it is simply life and thus they should get over it.

So I support we can use the N word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sum people may use as a insult like “Alex is a stupid neiger”
Keemstar

I do not agree with that

I agree with yo wazzz up my neiger

Nah. You need to be invited to the exclusive club. Can’t let no randy 12 year old white boys in. Sorry

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #3
Nah. You need to be invited to the exclusive club. Can’t let no randy 12 year old white boys in. Sorry
I would say something very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very well you get the point mean

But

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #5
What was it? Too scared ;)?
Are ******* for tea I will straight up go ducking ape **** crazy on your lil smart sss I’ll go full master sniper dinner lady on your fucked up lookin like s Burt chicken nugget I’ll go full evan roast affixs on you do try birch before I monfuckien drop you and you’ll
Drop be dorkeondnejejeij I

Are ******* for tea I will straight up go ducking ape **** crazy on your lil smart sss I’ll go full master sniper dinner lady on your fucked up lookin like s Burt chicken nugget I’ll go full evan roast affixs on you do try birch before I monfuckien drop you and you’ll
Drop be dorkeondnejejeij I
I know English is your second language but I’m sure you could’ve atleast used a dictionary or google translate for this

Status
Not open for further replies.