Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Let the community decide. (everyone read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Where do I start, this thread is probably going to get deleted. and I probably won't try to appeal because this has been a false ban, and I really can't wait until @Justinc2522 finds out who actually hacked him, then face palms so f*cking hard and realize, oh sh*t. It wasn't six.

So justinc2522 previously got hacked on the forums, and i thought it was funny and commented "hahahaha" on his profile. then he goes on to message me on Skype claiming why would i hack him.
Then he claims that he and yoahi tracked the ip's and it led to dubai?!?!! So him stating that point, i told him it wasn't me. then he asked about ii7mood, and I said it was probably him, then saying it was him.
But hold up (before you start saying I confessed)

then justinc says the ip went to amsterdam BOYYYYYYYYYYYY
We have never been to amsterdam apart for a small business trip for 3 days where we had no access to the internet.

So basically justinc tried to tell me I was going to get blacklisted if I don't admit, and that i should probably admit. Keep in mind, I did not hack him.
I honestly have nothing personal with justinc2522, ii7mood maybe does. But he's going through some sh*T and I'm pretty sure he has more important stuff rather than some pixel drama (LOOOL)

So now Im banned for hacking a staff member/causing disturbance)

They have no proof apart from me saying it was ii7mood (later taking back what i said when justin changed his words saying ip went to amsterdam)

I glitched out of three game mode maps, abuse f*cked out of villagers. Wheres the proof though?

Anyways I was false banned, this time it was an actual false ban. And Im never going to admit cause it wasn't us.

What do you guys think?

And I can also swear that it wasn't us. Anyways as I said I can't wait for @Justinc2522 to realize that it wasn't me, then face palm so hard.

thanks *six*
[doublepost=1503493142,1503493034][/doublepost]I would usually pm cloakfox, or kobeer. but they also agreed on my ban taking justinc's assumption over mine.
[doublepost=1503494804][/doublepost]they tracked my ip, and the ip appeared an emirati ip (a dubai ip)

so that automatically means it was me. I swear I know 3 different people who are also from dubai IN Foxcraft apart from me and my brothers and me admitting it was my brother isn't a valid point.

I can use real life examples and server examples.

me telling @Justinc2522 theres a person who god looted, but justin can't ban him cause he doesn't have proof

So @everybody, I @ThePowerOfSix got banned from fox craft because justin got hacked and they tracked the ip, and my country's ip appeared, and cause i admitted it was ii7mood (but then they changed their entire words) (like they lured me)

Look at this, and entire staff team are ganging up on me over justin's false word, and it's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.