Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KSM'S HUGE RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
  • Yoahi moved it :( trying to spot people seeing this, removed the report part so he can't :D also they started saying things and lying on it, proves they can't take the risk and say it here.
  • Yoahi came online, and immediately went into /v (came online in hopes of looking for an excuse to re-mute hans and ban) me and hans were speaking about a star wars reference "I'm your father" darth vader ya know, and he said Gynoclogist, which is a legit and an important job and if you want to know what it is, look it up on google.. He was muted for permanent for "extreme toxicity" and then banned, I started questioning staff behind their reasoning and they replied with "Don't interfere rule 12" and started being immature and making fun of my experiences as a past helper very immature if you ask me, they then went on about how it involved a woman and that he said it to a female, when he in fact said it to me (I believe they did this on purpose) proof of what he said is here in minecraft logs further down. Here's proof of ban and mute.

• ^ Dunno how one word is extreme toxicity.

• _Super_Hans_ said this and according to Yoahi it automatically meant 18+ when he said it to me.

• Here's them making fun of me also being extremely immature.

• Not just me, but the guy they were muting.

• We greeted him with respect, in no way did he mention it in an 18+ way.

• Minecraft logs of the conversation before the permanent mute, and ban... Also Yoahi wasn't even online at the time but ASSUMED he said it to other people and certain people that's against the rules of being staff am I right? He joined right at the end of it.

• Proves they lied about it being pointed towards a female, now this is all he said that was "18+" nothing more, nothing less, Yoahi continued to rub it in before starting to say "The way you said it was 18+" which is totally incorrect and was an excuse to re-mute because they have past bad relationships. Need proof they said it was towards a female?

• HE didn't even know what he said correctly but he still supported the mute not logical right he doesn't even know what it is either lmao?

• SprinkledDonut & other staff are continuously holding grudges even after hans apologised in his appeal in no way did hans agree to a permanent ban he did to a re-perm mute, but not that.

• Here's the message he said in the appeal, he said the person harassing him also got muted but didn't based on my knowledge as it was also pointed towards me (no action was taken)

• He in no way broke any of these rules, which he accordingly "broke"

• Funny how all the staff who agreed were people who hated Han's guts am I right?

• OH YEAH, please say that to the people who are being "harassed" she could of easily did /ignore but she purposely decided she'd like to hear it, don't complain if you don't /ignore, another thing proving this was a false move.
  • he wasnt spamming?

Last edited:
  • SprinkledDonut & other staff are continuously holding grudges even after hans apologised in his appeal in no way did hans agree to a permanent ban he did to a re-perm mute, but not that.
He agreed to a perm mute and any other promises he made, which was a promise to be perm banned directly told to kobeer.

Thread starter Banned #3
He agreed to a perm mute and any other promises he made, which was a promise to be perm banned directly told to kobeer.
That was before young man, he got banned remember? After you pay for unban you can't use the same excuses to re-ban, stop trying.

Staffs corrupt.

Always has been, always will be.

They hold grudges, selective about who gets punished and for what, and tend to supress things which shows true colors.

That was before young man, he got banned remember? After you pay for unban you can't use the same excuses to re-ban, stop trying.
He agreed to stop breaking the rules, it doesn't matter if he buys an unban or not. He's not just free to break them again and disregard his promise.

He agreed to stop breaking the rules, it doesn't matter if he buys an unban or not. He's not just free to break them again and disregard his promise.
I made the promise to kobeer, not to you.
Infact kobeer said "promise to ME" not "promsie to sprinkleddonut" so he should be the one to decide.

I made the promise to kobeer, not to you.
Infact kobeer said "promise to ME" not "promsie to sprinkleddonut" so he should be the one to decide.
"I, _Super_Hans_, will not break ANY of Foxcraft's rules. If I do so, my punishment will be a permanent mute by any staff member that catches me, with no chance at appealing it. I understand that if I am banned, warned, kicked, muted, or anything I say AGAINST Foxcraft's rules, I will be permanently muted no matter the severity of the broken rule with no chance of appeal. Furthermore, if I am caught harassing this player, or any player, that will also be a permanent mute. Any and all other promises I have made in past appeals still apply. If I am permanently banned and buy an unban, I will still have no chance at an unmute appeal."

Thread starter Banned #10
"I, _Super_Hans_, will not break ANY of Foxcraft's rules. If I do so, my punishment will be a permanent mute by any staff member that catches me, with no chance at appealing it. I understand that if I am banned, warned, kicked, muted, or anything I say AGAINST Foxcraft's rules, I will be permanently muted no matter the severity of the broken rule with no chance of appeal. Furthermore, if I am caught harassing this player, or any player, that will also be a permanent mute. Any and all other promises I have made in past appeals still apply. If I am permanently banned and buy an unban, I will still have no chance at an unmute appeal."
yeah yeah yeah, but again saying is not against the rules, stop trying to avoid this, I'm letting the black and white going and showing the true colours

[doublepost=1483818451,1483816491][/doublepost]Hans should be unmuted and unbanned, this is not a reason for either

yeah yeah yeah, but again saying is not against the rules, stop trying to avoid this, I'm letting the black and white going and showing the true colours

[doublepost=1483818451,1483816491][/doublepost]Hans should be unmuted and unbanned, this is not a reason for either
Exactly, the very reason for me getting muted is absolutely ridiculous.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #14
Sprinkled,you're not a good mod. TotalMM and Yoahi barely talk like this. They might've forget how important their role is, but you Mr. SprinkledDonut, make the most bullshit warnings/mutes ever. Last I heard and saw, staff members respect players, and the same goes to the players respecting the staff. I'm pretty sure staff got picked for maturity and being helpful/ respectful to players. You guys muted him for role-playing as a joke. You guys hate him so you banned him. This was not a legit reason to ban him. Also, for "Excessive Toxicity", if you have no proof of him being toxic in chat for that ban, that is abuse young man. So not only are you hated, but you are also abusing. I think this case is closed, _Super_Hans_ should be unbanned and unmuted without a fee. Next time Sprinkled, learn your place buddy boy. *Mic Drop*

Thread starter Banned #15
Sprinkled,you're not a good mod. TotalMM and Yoahi barely talk like this. They might've forget how important their role is, but you Mr. SprinkledDonut, make the most bullshit warnings/mutes ever. Last I heard and saw, staff members respect players, and the same goes to the players respecting the staff. I'm pretty sure staff got picked for maturity and being helpful/ respectful to players. You guys muted him for role-playing as a joke. You guys hate him so you banned him. This was not a legit reason to ban him. Also, for "Excessive Toxicity", if you have no proof of him being toxic in chat for that ban, that is abuse young man. So not only are you hated, but you are also abusing. I think this case is closed, _Super_Hans_ should be unbanned and unmuted without a fee. Next time Sprinkled, learn your place buddy boy. *Mic Drop*
Hans should be, but based on their opinions of him (grudges) I doubt that will happen, BUT HEY? I don't mind keeping a rant going.

Hans should be, but based on their opinions of him (grudges) I doubt that will happen, BUT HEY? I don't mind keeping a rant going.
Grudges? I don't have a grudge against him. I saw Yoahi muted him (Me assuming he broke the promise) So I banned him too. I don't know why this thread is still here. Your report/appeal was denied and this is just causing un-needed drama.

Thread starter Banned #17
Grudges? I don't have a grudge against him. I saw Yoahi muted him (Me assuming he broke the promise) So I banned him too. I don't know why this thread is still here. Your report/appeal was denied and this is just causing un-needed drama.
"Un-needed drama" don't try to make excuses to put an end to this complaint, YOU ASSUMED and ASSUMED wrong... He didn't do anything against the rules.

"Un-needed drama" don't try to make excuses to put an end to this complaint, YOU ASSUMED and ASSUMED wrong... He didn't do anything against the rules.
Didn't assume **** bro, I trust a mod more than I do about somebody complaining over their friend being muted
[doublepost=1483820537,1483820497][/doublepost]
Also, I realized I have no say in this, cause all I did was ban him. Why do you think I'm not responding every 5 seconds?

Thread starter Banned #20
Didn't assume **** bro, I trust a mod more than I do about somebody complaining over their friend being muted
[doublepost=1483820537,1483820497][/doublepost]
Also, I realized I have no say in this, cause all I did was ban him. Why do you think I'm not responding every 5 seconds?
But I supplied proof bro :/ and you said you assumed in the post a mina go

Status
Not open for further replies.