Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KITPVP NEEDS HPATROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey, im pissed af because im unable to play kitpvp. Its good that u made it more popular but with all the hackers its still not rly fun to play. i would apply HPatrol of they would look for people. Ive played Foxcraft almost 4 years now ._. (I have no life). So PLZ make an active staff member join kitpvp a couple times a day to check for some hackers.. Or ofc let me apply for HPatrol <3 Anyway plz fix this...

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
Helpers are basically glorified HPatrols.
It still doesnt change the fact that KitPvP needs one or two Staff Members check a couple times a day. The only one i see often on KitPvP is @MechPotato . Luv to u Mech <3

Last edited:

JPlay08

Known Member
I am one everyday for at least 30 minutes, just reporting hackers non-stop. We are doing our best here, but when 1.7 support was brought back, the AAC stopped working, but that will be fixed soon, so hopefully you won't see many hackers on after that happens.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
I am one everyday for at least 30 minutes, just reporting hackers non-stop. We are doing our best here, but when 1.7 support was brought back, the AAC stopped working, but that will be fixed soon, so hopefully you won't see many hackers on after that happens.
Yeah, just yesterday I was able to get on for 20 minutes and banned a hacker immediately. We just need more staff on Kitpvp more often that's all.

Banned #9
ICOMBOCOWS WAS FLYING AROUND LIKE A MONKEY ON CRACK AND JPLAY08 BANNED HIM LIVE BUT IT WAS HIS KIT THAT WAS LETTING HIM FLY WHAT A DUMBO

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #12
Yeah, just yesterday I was able to get on for 20 minutes and banned a hacker immediately. We just need more staff on Kitpvp more often that's all.
I couldn't agree more with this

hmm its true there are lots of hackers, but people also like to eat peanut butter so ya know two and two together makes us want to eat peanut butter then playing minecraft. O have you tried bananas and peanut butter togehter its soooo good like oml like the brain cells are lost from my mind but peanut butter is still here so its fine

Micm_

Friend
Donator
WHY DO YOU THINK PUTTING THE TITLE IN CAPS IS GOING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
hmm its true there are lots of hackers, but people also like to eat peanut butter so ya know two and two together makes us want to eat peanut butter then playing minecraft. O have you tried bananas and peanut butter togehter its soooo good like oml like the brain cells are lost from my mind but peanut butter is still here so its fine
Honestly, be mature. The player just wanted to talk about a problem on Kitpvp, can you stop sarcastically shiting on his thread?

There used be 3 staffmembers online allot of the time when KitPvP got revamped. But when the playercount went down, staff members didn't come online alot anymore. (Not blaming it on staff, you are doing a great job)

Kitpvp was just updated with a better version of FAC (Foxcraft anti cheat). Shouldn't need hpatrol now.

Status
Not open for further replies.