Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvP Montage ( please dont hate for 1x1 resolution ;-;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
@Michael·and @Glazed how does one of you two always end up starting **** over any and everything? Just leave each other alone. Christ. @Michael· why are you insulting him after all he did was state his opinion that this guy should get some better software? If you're going to constantly argue, PM each other.. I do not want to get into a ten post argument in this thread with one or both of you. If you would like to continue this, PM me. Otherwise, drop it, you, or I will not clog up this guy's thread with an argument. I'm nipping it in the bud. PM each other, or me, or just drop it.

sips

Donator
@Michael·and @Glazed how does one of you two always end up starting **** over any and everything? Just leave each other alone. Christ. @Michael· why are you insulting him after all he did was state his opinion that this guy should get some better software? If you're going to constantly argue, PM each other.. I do not want to get into a ten post argument in this thread with one or both of you. If you would like to continue this, PM me. Otherwise, drop it, you, or I will not clog up this guy's thread with an argument. I'm nipping it in the bud. PM each other, or me, or just drop it.
I've been asking for that aswell, he's too ignorant...

rodrikes

Looks nice! May I ask what you use to record/edit these videos? And what was the cause for the low resolution (the video looks great, I'm just wondering :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.