Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvp Diamond Armor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have been busting my butt the last few months both on the server and in real life. I also now happen to have TWO sets of diamond Protection 4 armor in my collection. Because I love the kitpvp server and want to reward loyal players. For this reason I am giving away ONE of the two sets of diamond protection 4 armor for FREE. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is fill out the following. Its estimated worth is around $50,000 without weapons

In game name:
What rank you are:
How often you play Kitpvp:
Will you use it or store it:

Reminder that this is free, and filling out the form differently does not effect how likely you are to win. I just want to see what people think. Thank you and best of luck!

[DISCLAIMER] I hold the right to cancel if not enough people enter or if any other outside force changes the ability for me to hold this giveaway.

Last edited:
In game name: UnknownChaos
What rank you are: Skyfox
How often you play Kitpvp: Pretty often only when friends are online
Will you use it or store it: Most likely use it

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Ign: Snaz_
What rank are you: Shadowfox
How often do you play Kitpvp: If its not dead then ill get on.
Will you use it or store it: Use it, again if there are people on. xD

Defol

Donator
In game name:matrix_jones
What rank you are:MysticFox In game name:
How often you play Kitpvp: Every day m8. Just came back from holiday, and as you can see im the top killer :)
Will you use it or store it: I will use it. I will go down in it every so often, once every day or 2 days in the evening, just to be cautious.

And i'll team (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

noby

Donator
Banned #5
In game name: Eftro
What rank you are: SkyFox
How often you play Kitpvp: A hour if people r on
Will you use it or store it: Use
[doublepost=1470072646,1470072590][/doublepost]
How often you play Kitpvp: Every day m8. Just came back from holiday, and as you can see im the top killer :)
Will you use it or store it: I will use it. I will go down in it every so often, once every day or 2 days in the evening, just to be cautious.

And i'll team (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cough cough Top killer means nothing, it's Foxcraft kitpvp cough cough

And i'll team (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Matrix, No one cares if you will team. You will just betrayer them when you feel like it.
[doublepost=1470073109,1470072719][/doublepost]
I have been busting my butt the last few months both on the server and in real life. I also now happen to have TWO sets of diamond Protection 4 armor in my collection. Because I love the kitpvp server and want to reward loyal players. For this reason I am giving away ONE of the two sets of diamond protection 4 armor for FREE. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is fill out the following. Its estimated worth is around $50,000 without weapons

In game name:
What rank you are:
How often you play Kitpvp:
Will you use it or store it:

Reminder that this is free, and filling out the form differently does not effect how likely you are to win. I just want to see what people think. Thank you and best of luck!

[DISCLAIMER] I hold the right to cancel if not enough people enter or if any other outside force changes the ability for me to hold this giveaway.
In game name: My ignore name is ninjastar27. Some of you may know me as ninjanoob just because of how much of you hate me. XD

What rank are you: My rank is member. I have always wanted rank but my parents think it is a waste of my money. I have no access to the kits that ranks get accept if a friend is on, like 2hawk.

How often do you play kitpvp?: I play kit pvp a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. Anyone who plays kitpvp knows I play a lot. This is probably not a good thing but its me!

Will you use it or store it?: I will store it for memorable things. I will most likely use it when someone is being a brat or annoying and no one likes him. Having the p4 in my vault would make me think back to when fox craft kitpvp was the best thing that has ever happened to this server. I would like that.

[doublepost=1470073157][/doublepost]

And i'll team (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You are not the top killer, you are in 2nd place. So stfu because no one cares.

LordFieryFTW

Dedicated Member
Banned #7
IGN: LordFieryFTW
How often do you play kitpvp: I play it when people are on, I'm a teammate of yours too.
Will you use it or store it: I might use it and store it and over again :)
Thanks - Fiery

Defol

Donator
In game name: Eftro
What rank you are: SkyFox
How often you play Kitpvp: A hour if people r on
Will you use it or store it: Use
[doublepost=1470072646,1470072590][/doublepost]
Cough cough Top killer means nothing, it's Foxcraft kitpvp cough cough
very true dat ;-;
[doublepost=1470123135][/doublepost]
Matrix, No one cares if you will team. You will just betrayer them when you feel like it.
[doublepost=1470073109,1470072719][/doublepost]

In game name: My ignore name is ninjastar27. Some of you may know me as ninjanoob just because of how much of you hate me. XD

What rank are you: My rank is member. I have always wanted rank but my parents think it is a waste of my money. I have no access to the kits that ranks get accept if a friend is on, like 2hawk.

How often do you play kitpvp?: I play kit pvp a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. Anyone who plays kitpvp knows I play a lot. This is probably not a good thing but its me!

Will you use it or store it?: I will store it for memorable things. I will most likely use it when someone is being a brat or annoying and no one likes him. Having the p4 in my vault would make me think back to when fox craft kitpvp was the best thing that has ever happened to this server. I would like that.

[doublepost=1470073157][/doublepost]
You are not the top killer, you are in 2nd place. So stfu because no one cares.
Most of the words that come out of your mouth anywhere is ****. Big dollops of ****. Everyone knows that. I am top killer for your ******* lazy brain skills and i will continue. Its my ******* choice what i put in my post. Didn't even spell 'In game name' right you said 'Ignore'. It tells you alot about what you say and think. And for the third thing, I don't betray my teammates. Only if i get killed by them and looks on purpouse. Other than that i never betray.

Get some ******* brain cells. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Six

Banned #9
In game name: ThePowerOfSix
What rank you are: Skyfox
How often you play Kitpvp: everyday
Will you use it or store it: use it

Thread starter #10
very true dat ;-;
Most of the words that come out of your mouth anywhere is ****. Big dollops of ****. Everyone knows that. I am top killer for your ******* lazy brain skills and i will continue. Its my ******* choice what i put in my post. Didn't even spell 'In game name' right you said 'Ignore'. It tells you alot about what you say and think. And for the third thing, I don't betray my teammates. Only if i get killed by them and looks on purpouse. Other than that i never betray.

Matrix Jones, I'm sorry but I'm disqualified from this competition. Not because I hate you, but because lets face it... NO ONE would ever kill you. You already have my P4 iron and sharp 5 diamond sword that you killed me with. But don't worry, cause Ninjastar27 has to pay if he wants the armor. Since he ripped me off for the diamonds anyway :p

Just my little update. 1 week left!

Defol

Donator
Just a quick reminder, I have no p4 or sharp 5.. And why would you say nobody would ever kill me?

In game name: SprinkledDonut
What rank you are: FoxKing
How often you play Kitpvp: Usually often
Will you use it or store it: tbh I will store it until I have a valid reason to use it. I hate getting killed by P4 in fighter armor. When someone else decides to do that I'll challenge them and fight them until they die.

very true dat ;-;

Matrix, you can not tell me to get some brain cells when you made every I " i ". You put periods where they are not needed, you missed commas, and have in proper sentences. Before you try to call someone out, double check your grammar.

Matrix, you can not tell me to get some brain cells when you made every I " i ". You put periods where they are not needed, you missed commas, and have in proper sentences. Before you try to call someone out, double check your grammar.
Half your sentence doesn't make any sense. Both of y'all are illiterate, so both of you stop arguing.

Thread starter #16
Due to the high probability of the server being reset, and the fact that some of you aren't mature enough to let this thread stay just about the armor I am putting the giveaway on hold, for an indefinite amount of time.

In game name: Zqptoz
What rank you are: Vip+
How often you play Kitpvp: Almost every day!
Will you use it or store it: I will use it sometimes, as I am scared I might die with it xD But I will store it mostly. I will use it a lot though. I have never had P4, and it would be an honor to get it free xD

Status
Not open for further replies.