Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms reset! And factions resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be an big faction this season, really excited for. New player gonna join : _ItzMe66_ which is my little brother, more people going to join my team thi season which is super fun !

Hey Foxcrafters!

Unfortunately I was forced to reset the Kingdoms server today due to an out of control dupe that had already ruined the gameplay of the server. This reset also fixes the economy that was already broken due to the /glow glitch on launch. Using a backup was no option because the dupe has been going on for a while now without me noticing it.

Anyway. Everything should be perfect now.

So I've heard quite some players talking about a factions reset and when that happens it definitely is time for one also considering how dead the factions servers are atm. I am planning to reset and unify factions this weekend. Meaning 1 factions server, instead of 2.

I've also managed to fix cannons on factions, so that will be nice for the new season. /tntfill will also be a thing in the new factions for sure too!

More info about the new factions gamemode/reset will come once I am confident enough that I can get it done before the weekend.

Sorry for this sloppy post!

- Cloakfox
No Skywars update?

Hey Foxcrafters!

Unfortunately I was forced to reset the Kingdoms server today due to an out of control dupe that had already ruined the gameplay of the server. This reset also fixes the economy that was already broken due to the /glow glitch on launch. Using a backup was no option because the dupe has been going on for a while now without me noticing it.

So I've heard quite some players talking about a factions reset and when that happens it definitely is time for one also considering how dead the factions servers are atm. I am planning to reset and unify factions this weekend. Meaning 1 factions server, instead of 2.

I've also managed to fix cannons on factions, so that will be nice for the new season. /tntfill will also be a thing in the new factions for sure too!

More info about the new factions gamemode/reset will come once I am confident enough that I can get it done before the weekend.

- Cloakfox
Nice!

Hey Foxcrafters!

- Cloakfox
Can you get someone else to look into the cannons issues on the server, cause me and @ExInfinity both tested out cannons and they still don't work

If only I knew if these smaller cannons work, instead of these insane ones you use once.
Cloakfox my 20 stacker lags the server and I can see the sand and tnt lagging. That's a huge problem that the server cant handle a 20 stacker
[doublepost=1503705006,1503704956][/doublepost]
If only I knew if these smaller cannons work, instead of these insane ones you use once.
And even if like a 40 stacker worked, that's not really what you use to raid bigger bases

bodielio1

lieve lieve cloack, kingdoms bevat nog steeds een aantal fouten, zoals: de shop voor de rank king/queen zegt dat men 14homes moet kunnen plaatsen, maar we kunnen er MAAR 8. Ook zouden we spawers moeten kunnen hakken maar dit is ook niet zo???
En als laatst MAAR zeker niet het minst zijn er nu al 3rolebacks geweest op drie dagen tijd waardoor ik en men kindoms al 3 maal onze base moesten herbouwen, je moet begrijpen dat wij hier veel tijd in steken en ook eens iets anders willen doen:bouwen op deze server

ik hoop dat je dit eens bekijkt en mss iet mee doet,
alvast dank
groeten Bodiel goethals AKA bodielio1

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Generally happy it hasn't yet due to me being away from home @cloakfox this is a huge improvement, definitely going to get me and others playing, I suggest making it so larger cannons work though
If cannons don't work and u can build un-raidable bases this season will die so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.