Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms reset! And factions resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

Unfortunately I was forced to reset the Kingdoms server today due to an out of control dupe that had already ruined the gameplay of the server. This reset also fixes the economy that was already broken due to the /glow glitch on launch. Using a backup was no option because the dupe has been going on for a while now without me noticing it.

Anyway. Everything should be perfect now.

So I've heard quite some players talking about a factions reset and when that happens it definitely is time for one also considering how dead the factions servers are atm. I am planning to reset and unify factions this weekend. Meaning 1 factions server, instead of 2.

I've also managed to fix cannons on factions, so that will be nice for the new season. /tntfill will also be a thing in the new factions for sure too!

More info about the new factions gamemode/reset will come once I am confident enough that I can get it done before the weekend.

Sorry for this sloppy post!

- Cloakfox

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Hey Foxcrafters!

Unfortunately I was forced to reset the Kingdoms server today due to an out of control dupe that had already ruined the gameplay of the server. This reset also fixes the economy that was already broken due to the /glow glitch on launch. Using a backup was no option because the dupe has been going on for a while now without me noticing it.

So I've heard quite some players talking about a factions reset and when that happens it definitely is time for one also considering how dead the factions servers are atm. I am planning to reset and unify factions this weekend. Meaning 1 factions server, instead of 2.

I've also managed to fix cannons on factions, so that will be nice for the new season. /tntfill will also be a thing in the new factions for sure too!

More info about the new factions gamemode/reset will come once I am confident enough that I can get it done before the weekend.

- Cloakfox
Will this "1" faction server have double the RAM now? Because without it I doubt most cannons will work.

Thread starter #3
Will this "1" faction server have double the RAM now? Because without it I doubt most cannons will work.
RAM isn't something magical that just fixes these issues. Adding more of that wam will do nothing.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
RAM isn't something magical that just fixes these issues. Adding more of that wam will do nothing.
Something needs to be done cause big cannons don't work because the redstone lags causing the cannon to shoot improperly and not work

cloakfax

Banned #9
plz just do what probation said and make it so that regens are not allowed and filters and no cobs or chests and a wall limit cause cannoning probs won't work on big bassas

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I think merging the factions server was a great idea, good update. I'd definitely love to throwback to the old days with Fallout and others if I could.

Hey Foxcrafters!

- Cloakfox
Noice!

Couldn't you have sent out an email blast to registered users about the reset, I stopped playing because how broken it was and now I'm going to have a day and a half late start...

Status
Not open for further replies.