Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Keepinv on or off?

Keepinv?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Holla,

What do you want?
Keepinv off in the pvp zone?
Or keepinv on in the pvp zone?

I want keepinv off.

On, pvp will die cuz everybody knows they will lose their best gear and thats why nobody, just guys like u maybe would go to the pvp area, go to the pvp area. There mussnt be frightend people like me xD, who will lose their stuff due to better people with prot 16 and sharpness 13 or something. And there is this one guy who uses the armor of other people as his advantage and upgrades his armor and tools

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #15
On, pvp will die cuz everybody knows they will lose their best gear and thats why nobody, just guys like u maybe would go to the pvp area, go to the pvp area. There mussnt be frightend people like me xD, who will lose their stuff due to better people with prot 16 and sharpness 13 or something. And there is this one guy who uses the armor of other people as his advantage and upgrades his armor and tools
Pvp is dead now? the moment keepinv introduced itself, pvp started dying. when keepinv was off, there were quietly 20+ people in the pvp zone. most people who played Foxcraft when keepinv was off know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.