Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

just so u know it flooded where i live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i was unaware But some of the people that were following my streams . on creative left. Shame on them for not understanding i cant stream at the moment .

i can barely log online without Getting stuck in place for 40 mins at /hub. or waiting for the server to receive what i am sending for the game XX thats how bad my internet is.

GG to all the kids who can go to a school that wasn't in the louisiana flood

also if you had your house flooded out I RESPECT you, and hope you can go through it without to much pain.

===============================================================================
so what im saying is . this is why im not online When your house takes on 4 feet of water u kinda just Cant do anything until it's fixed. i thank everyone who has helped our family and community . their's a few i know lurking on these forums i know what u did and i thank you.

i was unaware But some of the people that were following my streams . on creative left. Shame on them for not understanding i cant stream at the moment .

i can barely log online without Getting stuck in place for 40 mins at /hub. or waiting for the server to receive what i am sending for the game XX thats how bad my internet is.

also if you had your house flooded out I RESPECT you, and hope you can go through it without to much pain.

so what im saying is . this is why im not online When your house takes on 4 feet of water u kinda just Cant do anything until it's fixed. i thank everyone who has helped our family and community . their's a few i know lurking on these forums i know what u did and i thank you.
Did your house flooded. Respect...!

Hope this conflict will be fixed soon, and you can return to a normal life. Recover soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.