Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jokes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxcraft cannoning on factions..... me "takes 3hrs to make 250 sticker hybird Fucken blows up' nothing left sad face :(

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
What's long, wet, pink, and my wife screams when I put it in her mouth?
Her Miscarriage

So, Helen Keller walks into a bar, then a table, then a chair.

Bitches be like "I'm a virgin", but you pull down her panties and the **** looks like you just unwrapped a fuckin Arby's sandwich, cheese and all. Sitting there like "*****, I didn't order a fuckin roast beef".

So when 14 year old Johnny got home from school he told his mom he had sex with his teacher. His mom told him to wait for dad to get home and she was disappointed in him. When his dad got home he heard the news he was excited and wanted to buy him a bike. His dad asked him if he wanted to ride the bike home and Johnny replied, "No thanks, my butt still hurts."

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
So when 14 year old Johnny got home from school he told his mom he had sex with his teacher. His mom told him to wait for dad to get home and she was disappointed in him. When his dad got home he heard the news he was excited and wanted to buy him a bike. His dad asked him if he wanted to ride the bike home and Johnny replied, "No thanks, my butt still hurts."
LMAO WTF

If Hillary Clinton and Donald trump were in the middle of the sea on a sinking boat who would survive?

America

Ba-dum-tssss
Hmm... My friend showed me a joke like that only with Obama instead of Trump. And a bunch of other jokes with I probably shouldn't say...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.