Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Jello! My name is Sabotage_. Many of players call me Sab, Sabo, and hacker, so feel free to call me any of those. A nickname that my bae @Baest made for me is sabble. I never really made a thread like this so I decided that it would be a great idea now because of the recent reset of the Foxcraft Forums.

Minecraft Name/IGN : My current IGN is Sabotage_. My old IGN was _ProtoCraft_ but it wasn't OG enough so I changed it @snoopysims.

Introduction to Foxcraft : I started playing Minecraft in December 2014 and joined Foxcraft the very same day. My friend, JuLu13579, introduced me to the server and I instantly fell in love with it (If you ever see him on the server you should thank him). The first server I joined was KitPvP and that was where I learned how to PvP (Self-Taught).

Sports : I play A LOT of sports. I guess I'm an athletic person. I play rep soccer, meaning the highest level league in my province. I usually have 4 practices a week + a game. I also play hockey, tennis, track & field, and swimming.

Personality (If you don't know)
: I would describe myself as a smart guy. I'm also pretty calm when it comes to stressful positions and difficult scenarios. I am athletic, dexterous, organized, and a nice guy to talk and be friends with. Oh, I also forgot, I'm also a very funnypunny person. @AlainM @jayxkrazies @snoopysims You guys know.

Random Information
:
- Favourite Food : Alfredo Pasta, Blue Cheese, and Potato Chips (or "crips" as you guys call it in Europe ugh)
- Favourite Drink : I personally like cold water or a can of Coke
- Favourite Colour : Azure Blue
- Favourite Music Genre : Pop, Trap
- Favourite Artists : TSwift and G-Eazy (no judge pls)
- Favourite Subject : DISMISSAL (it's on my timetable so..)
- Favourite Movie/TV show : STAR WARS STAR WARS
- Favourite Song currently : Twenty one Pilots - Stressed Out , Alessia Cara - Here
- Favourite Animal : Baer (NOT BEAR FFS)

I also know ever single word to Adele's Hello because the stupid radio station plays it every other song.
I am currently 12 years old (turning 13 in June)
I go to the same school as @snoopysims
@snoopysims is afraid of dogs

I can't really think of anything else to say. If you would like to ask me any questions about myself I am very open to a PM or a conversation on the server. You can find me mostly on Skyblock and KitPvP, but everyday I go to each server at least 4 times :p.

Phew! Big Read! I hope you learned a thing or two about me. Have a nice day!

Your friendly, neighbourhood baer,
Sabo

Jello! My name is Sabotage_. Many of players call me Sab, Sabo, and hacker, so feel free to call me any of those. A nickname that my bae @Baest made for me is sabble. I never really made a thread like this so I decided that it would be a great idea now because of the recent reset of the Foxcraft Forums.

Minecraft Name/IGN : My current IGN is Sabotage_. My old IGN was _ProtoCraft_ but it wasn't OG enough so I changed it @snoopysims.

Introduction to Foxcraft : I started playing Minecraft in December 2014 and joined Foxcraft the very same day. My friend, JuLu13579, introduced me to the server and I instantly fell in love with it (If you ever see him on the server you should thank him). The first server I joined was KitPvP and that was where I learned how to PvP (Self-Taught).

Sports : I play A LOT of sports. I guess I'm an athletic person. I play rep soccer, meaning the highest level league in my province. I usually have 4 practices a week + a game. I also play hockey, tennis, track & field, and swimming.

Personality (If you don't know)
: I would describe myself as a smart guy. I'm also pretty calm when it comes to stressful positions and difficult scenarios. I am athletic, dexterous, organized, and a nice guy to talk and be friends with. Oh, I also forgot, I'm also a very funnypunny person. @AlainM @jayxkrazies @snoopysims You guys know.

Random Information
:
- Favourite Food : Alfredo Pasta, Blue Cheese, and Potato Chips (or "crips" as you guys call it in Europe ugh)
- Favourite Drink : I personally like cold water or a can of Coke
- Favourite Colour : Azure Blue
- Favourite Music Genre : Pop, Trap
- Favourite Artists : TSwift and G-Eazy (no judge pls)
- Favourite Subject : DISMISSAL (it's on my timetable so..)
- Favourite Movie/TV show : STAR WARS STAR WARS
- Favourite Song currently : Twenty one Pilots - Stressed Out , Alessia Cara - Here
- Favourite Animal : Baer (NOT BEAR FFS)

I also know ever single word to Adele's Hello because the stupid radio station plays it every other song.
I am currently 12 years old (turning 13 in June)
I go to the same school as @snoopysims
@snoopysims is afraid of dogs

I can't really think of anything else to say. If you would like to ask me any questions about myself I am very open to a PM or a conversation on the server. You can find me mostly on Skyblock and KitPvP, but everyday I go to each server at least 4 times :p.

Phew! Big Read! I hope you learned a thing or two about me. Have a nice day!

Your friendly, neighbourhood baer,
Sabo

Jello, Hacker!

Status
Not open for further replies.