Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jaywiz false mute, justinc false mute - Helper rant - Lzhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
So here's a rant. Why don't we start from the first. First off I'm going to discuss a player.

So On April 7 I got perm muted by peytonb56, On may 7 I got unmuted.

Then after I got unmuted, I got a one hr mute. And because of that 1hr mute, I got a reperm mute

So let me put this into words, one 1hr mute after a perm mute. IS A REPERM MUTE

https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/bans/player.php?u=lzhappy Lzhappy has been perm muted in july 15, he has like 7 1hr mutes after the perm. And he got one today, why is he not muted yet? I don't care if he's banned, are the rules applied differently to me?!?!!? And a "might" to his perm mute is no answer, since I got perm muted twice because of a 1hr mute after a perm mute

Then Mrs @Justinc2522 false muted my brother for an hr while we were seeking his help. But lets leave the women alone for now

Back to jaywiz. I got false muted for joining into staff's buisness?!?!?! I legit just told him why lzhappy should get perm muted. And I got a 10 minute mute. But that wasn't worth the thread, now was it?

Then we have him false muting me once more then unmuting me, apologizing

Then we have him muting me for 10 minutes because I called him an idiot

Then we have sir @planecool calling my race terrorists and bombers, But hey. Better yell at him

Nice bash of helpers. F*cking disgraceful

Here's jaywiz muting me for staff disrespect when I called him an idiot. APPARENTLY ME CALLING A HELPER AN IDIOT IS MUTABLE. BUT ADMINS CALLING US COONS AND DUMBOS AND PIECES OF SH*T AND D*CKS IS TOTALLY FINE!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here is him false muting me then apologizing, but whatever

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

[doublepost=1502053023,1502052919][/doublepost]So sad, the fact that we currently have sh*tty helpers saddens me, It really does

noby

Donator
Banned #2
Well, Jaywiz did get back from like a 8 month vacation from his couch, and then a 3 month vacation from Japan, but he still shouldn't of muted you for that, but what Justin did to your brother was a mistake but still he said he would take the blame, but what Planecool did to your family should 100% be a demotion.
This is very sad of the staff team to allow this to happen.

Last edited:

Defol

Donator
Honestly we all make mistakes. It's said over and over again but it's true. I've made mistakes since I've been helper. For planecool to do that is terrible (if he really did if you had proof he could get demoted) but anyways, I personally really think lzHappy should be perm muted and not unmuted. He's spammed me complete rubbish and called people horrid things, continuous disobeying the rules. He should be punished. I don't want to get too angry though and remain chill with all the people spamming me with hackers and calling me a bad staff. It happens, but you have to move on and continue doing good.

Thread starter Banned #4
Honestly we all make mistakes. It's said over and over again but it's true. I've made mistakes since I've been helper. For planecool to do that is terrible (if he really did if you had proof he could get demoted) but anyways, I personally really think lzHappy should be perm muted and not unmuted. He's spammed me complete rubbish and called people horrid things, continuous disobeying the rules. He should be punished. I don't want to get too angry though and remain chill with all the people spamming me with hackers and calling me a bad staff. It happens, but you have to move on and continue doing good.
First off, I supplied proof to mechz, kobeer, and yoahi with what planecool told me. Oh yeah, and Peytonb56

And apparently he got "yelled at"

Second, why is he still not muted?!??! Im using myself as a prime example supporting my arguments. And you just cant deny what Im saying since its all true.

Defol

Donator
First off, I supplied proof to mechz, kobeer, and yoahi with what planecool told me. Oh yeah, and Peytonb56

And apparently he got "yelled at"

Second, why is he still not muted?!??! Im using myself as a prime example supporting my arguments. And you just cant deny what Im saying since its all true.
He's already banned but I don't know how long jaywiz has banned him for. He contacted higher staff anyway, hopefully it turns out in a perm mute.

Thread starter Banned #9
So then why are you stressing over perm muting a banned person
Uhm, because rules were applied that way. And he's getting unabanned ( told me he's buying an unban) and if he wasn't. It doesnt matter lol

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #10
Ima hit your toaster

-Next Day

You've been banned

Get un banned like me and make a dis track about affixs it's much better and enjoyable

1st of all @Chillyns shut up I went to Japan for 1 month bc its my last time be able to see my grandparents since my grandma is in the hospital cause of dementia and my grandfather has lung and testicle ******. And now still in England I aint even supposed to be online but I'm visiting the local library so I can get into Foxcraft until 1 more week where I finally come home to Canada. The reason I am in England not as a vacation,I miss home and I want to go back but I am visiting my uncle, aunt and sick grandmother.

Now @ThePowerOfSix I have told you numerous times to not get intefered with staff administration and was kind enough to give you a second verbal warning instead of muting you. I even told you the reason why I would not perm mute Lzhappy and it's because I was not sure if it was appropriate to give him a perm mute. I don't give perm mutes often and because it's serious and when I do I have to make sure I am 110% sure I should perm mute the player. As a moderator/helper we are told that if we are not sure on what to do instead of acting on own we should let a senior staff to deal with it because if we are wrong we will be demoted and possibly ip banned for "abusing." So I told you which I didn't have too and @Defol who asked me to perm mute him that I would let a senior staff handle it.

I did mute you because I felt very offended when you called me "dumb" for not muting the player after all the warning and explaining I did for you. And in the first place you shouldn't have gotten involved with this because this for staff to handle and not you.

If you think I "favour" this person I don't. I don't favour any of my friends because my job come before friends. Even we were friends until now but I still treated you the same way I treat any other player. I even banned the player for god sake.

Like I said the player is banned so there's no rush for him to get a perm mute right at this moment and so that means we have enough time to let a senior staff handle it.

I only apologize for the accidental mute, I thought you were interfering with staff administration after ready warning you 3 times and muting you for 10m but then realized you were ranting in chat about the situation.

Now I'll keep the thread open unless a senior staff wants to close it but just to let you know this won't get any of the staff including me a chance of demotion since the only way too is to dm either cloakfox/11kobeer.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes Im on my phone rn and gtg eat dinner lol but that's my side of the story.

noby

Donator
Banned #12
1st of all @Chillyns shut up I went to Japan for 1 month bc its my last time be able to see my grandparents since my grandma is in the hospital cause of dementia and my grandfather has lung and testicle ******. And now still in England I aint even supposed to be online but I'm visiting the local library so I can get into Foxcraft until 1 more week where I finally come home to Canada. The reason I am in England not as a vacation,I miss home and I want to go back but I am visiting my uncle, aunt and sick grandmother.

Now @ThePowerOfSix I have told you numerous times to not get intefered with staff administration and was kind enough to give you a second verbal warning instead of muting you. I even told you the reason why I would not perm mute Lzhappy and it's because I was not sure if it was appropriate to give him a perm mute. I don't give perm mutes often and because it's serious and when I do I have to make sure I am 110% sure I should perm mute the player. As a moderator/helper we are told that if we are not sure on what to do instead of acting on own we should let a senior staff to deal with it because if we are wrong we will be demoted and possibly ip banned for "abusing." So I told you which I didn't have too and @Defol who asked me to perm mute him that I would let a senior staff handle it.

I did mute you because I felt very offended when you called me "dumb" for not muting the player after all the warning and explaining I did for you. And in the first place you shouldn't have gotten involved with this because this for staff to handle and not you.

If you think I "favour" this person I don't. I don't favour any of my friends because my job come before friends. Even we were friends until now but I still treated you the same way I treat any other player. I even banned the player for god sake.

Like I said the player is banned so there's no rush for him to get a perm mute right at this moment and so that means we have enough time to let a senior staff handle it.

I only apologize for the accidental mute, I thought you were interfering with staff administration after ready warning you 3 times and muting you for 10m but then realized you were ranting in chat about the situation.

Now I'll keep the thread open unless a senior staff wants to close it but just to let you know this won't get any of the staff including me a chance of demotion since the only way too is to dm either cloakfox/11kobeer.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes Im on my phone rn and gtg eat dinner lol but that's my side of the story.
Bro it's just a joke, ily <3
[doublepost=1502061696,1502061526][/doublepost]I'm sorry about your grandfather and grandmother though. @Jaywiz

Thread starter Banned #13
You're fine

did mute you because I felt very offended when
Did you really? Because I dont get offended when staff call me a d*ck. Or a coon.

But you get offended when I call you dumb? If the staff gets offended by a simple word which is dumb. Then you shouldnt even be staff.
Like I said the player is banned so there's no rush for him to get a perm mute right at this moment and so that means we have enough time to let a
It doesnt matter if hes banned, Rules are rules.

And I never joined into your staff discussions or whatever. I just explained why lzhappy should be muted right away, so how exactly did I interfere????

I used myself as a prime example and I still am

And at this point, its obvious af.

One 1hr mute after a perm mute IS A REPERM
Now @ThePowerOfSix I have told you numerous times to not get intefered with staff administration and was kind enough to give you a second verbal warning instead of muting you. I even told you the reason why I would not perm mute Lzhappy and it's
I didnt even interfere?? Can you maybe quote what I interfered? cause I only remembering stating my position to you. And I stated the exact phrase I told you with numerous staff.

Youre probably taking things personal. Please cut the bs, you didnt get offended by me calling you dumb. You just wanted a reason to mute me

You rush into the mutes

Second, im not looking for the demotion of any stafg except planecool.

He legit called my race bombers and terrirorists and that we are isis

And Im sorry about your grandparents.

@ThePowerOfSix I understand your why you are upset, however you are going about this in a very immature way. I may not agree with everything with what people have done and think they should be punished, however going about it this way will get you no where. As people have said, its better to dm kobeer/cloakfox how you are feeling and why you feel that way.

As for me muting your brother for 1 hour, I admitted that I should have asked him to change his nickname first before immediately muting him. The one mistake I have made I have as a helper so far, as I am not perfect. The rule it's self was never clear on what you're actually supposed to do. I know that you told me that it's not a mutable offense, however it is a mutable offense if you don't change your nick if I have asked you to change it (according to some staff, but still not 100% set rule). So I have already apologized for that mistake.

One thing that you guys aren't realizing is being a staff member, it's more busy and taxing then you think, you have toxic players, rule breakers, and multiple other things you have to deal with. Especially when you are trying to deal with multiple things at once, your mind can be in a wad and a little bit jumbled. I'm not saying that staff members have allowed to break the rules and get away with it, as I have stated above I don't agree with most things that some staff members have done, but people aren't perfect and are bound to mess up. Why are staff held to a higher standerd than the players as when it comes to rule breaking, were if we abuse or break a rule or something, we get demoted and possible ip-banned, where as most times players just get a short 1 hour mute, 10m mute, a warning, etc. As I have stated above, if something truly bothers you that a staff member has done, you will be more likely to get heard as a dm to a kobeer/cloakfox.

Thanks for your time.

Also, sorry for any errors in my grammar, I'm also typing this on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.