Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

It's all gone - this time by another player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
While I was in the hospital for the last two days some admin changed a sign so that friends of this person can make money from my shop allowing them to empty out all my stull and all the money. CLOSEING SHOP. I Expect no help from this server admin.

Thread starter #3
I am out of here. I only played to keep the server shop open to help other players, but that's now all gone, thank you for gave me a reason to end playing on this server. server has to many problems with staff and hosting services. bye all.

I am out of here. I only played to keep the server shop open to help other players, but that's now all gone, thank you for gave me a reason to end playing on this server. server has to many problems with staff and hosting services. bye all.
Sad to see you go, we had a rough patch but I believe we have resolved all stability issues.

You most likely created a buy shop that you didn't close and that someone happily used.

Thread starter #6
I was able to see who and how and I will deal with them my way. in the mean time I will be rebuilding my shop to sell only and not buy from players. the new shop will not have any room for a player to add any sings to the shop, and yes it happens, Some Minecraft launchers do give players access to server commands, they come on when no staff is online. shame the chest shop logs are not active. as a past server owner for over 8 years the last two of them had all types of hackers and some I paid them cash to show me how they did it without the server logs showing anything. it was one of the main reasons why I closed my servers.

Thread starter #8
I am not going, just had to cool off a little and blow off some steam, It's Minecraft every thing is replaceable, I all ready replaced all the items that was stolen, working on Trusted access so that some players will be allowed to sell me items, I am not about to buy from a pacific player selling me back the stolen items, A 1 million dollar reward will be posted for the death and head of this player, the targets name will be posted soon. with the understanding that each time he logs on he is to be hunted down hounded and attacked forever. the player can return the stolen items at the shop once open, if not with two weeks I will post the players name at the shops welcome post and let the hunt begin..

KittieFling

Wallace is a proud Walmart owner at day, a vicious mastermind behind a league of trained criminal bounty hunters, assassins, and hitmen. gotta love this man

Status
Not open for further replies.