Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ITS A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
foxcraftcake.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

@cloakfox, it might not look the best, but you don't judge food by its appearance...you judge it by its taste, and it tastes delicious..
If ksm can get an unblacklist for making his cake, I can get one for making mine too, it took me a while because I had to work with what I had at home...
It says "Foxcraft" on the top of the cake.

Donator
Banned #4
This is art. I am judging the food by it's appearance and by the appearance of the cake clearly an aristocrat made this masterpiece.

Godspeed.

Yoahi

Donator
What exquisite design.. a nice yellow cake with a, dare I say, buttercream frosting? With cake crumbs for decor, also? Truly spectacular work there.

View attachment 5742

@cloakfox, it might not look the best, but you don't judge food by its appearance...you judge it by its taste, and it tastes delicious..
If ksm can get an unblacklist for making his cake, I can get one for making mine too, it took me a while because I had to work with what I had at home...
It says "Foxcraft" on the top of the cake.
Please share pictures of the baking proces that went into this.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Looks like a happy birthday cake that you buy with the letters ripped to form the letters for Foxcraft
bruv if I bought that I would return it hella quick looks like it was thrown together at a McDonalds

no offense
I don't even bake
but still

Donator
Banned #13
bruv if I bought that I would return it hella quick looks like it was thrown together at a McDonalds

no offense
I don't even bake
but still
??????
>tries to roast someone's work
>hasn't baked before

nice one

also what does exinfinity even mean? Makes absolutely no sense

Banned #14
??????
>hasn't baked before

nice one

> tries to be staff but is sh1t
> fails to become mod
> resigns and becoems normal player and still sh1t
??????
jk ly2

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
??????
>hasn't baked before

nice one

1) I didn't try to roast him; I merely was making a comparison for Justin. Context makes you not look stupid.
2) You're half right, but contextually my not baking doesn't matter (also I have baked before lair, I said I don't not that I haven't).
3) Thanks.

4) Also exinfinity doesn't mean anything. It was the amalgamation of the word infinity with the best prefix I could come up with.

Donator
Banned #19
1) I didn't try to roast him; I merely was making a comparison for Justin. Context makes you not look stupid.
2) You're half right, but contextually my not baking doesn't matter (also I have baked before lair, I said I don't not that I haven't).
3) Thanks.

4) Also exinfinity doesn't mean anything. It was the amalgamation of the word infinity with the best prefix I could come up with.
lol trying to bum buddy justin

Status
Not open for further replies.