Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Island Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRL87DUDE

Thread starter #1
Trying to figure out how to get the Island points. When I go to /help then hover over the Anvil to see Island Upgrades there is a spot that states, Island Points. This number has not changed over the last 15+ levels that I have increased my island. Even when I do a /is level command. Want to know how those Island Points are calculated?

When I go to /help then hover over the Exp. Bottle I know what each block will give me in points, though this doesn't related to the Points I see hovering over the Anvil.

Any insight would be helpful as I am new to the server and want to understand this more. Thanks!!!

MRL87DUDE

Thread starter #3
I appreciate your response.. That is helpful.. Newb moment here.. "Mine a Prestige", could I get some insight to that?

MRL87DUDE

Thread starter #5
Just attempted the "/ob phases" command in game and it states that it is an invalid command. I am in the Skyblock area, if that makes any difference.

oops thought you meant Oneblock. If im right you get island points by placing resource blocks on your island.

MRL87DUDE

Thread starter #7
No worries I wasn't fully clear. Correct.. We get Level points and can level up.. However, /help then hovering over Anvil still only shows 2 Island points there.. And thats tripping us up from being able to do things that require more Island Points.

MRL87DUDE

Thread starter #9
Okay Just wondering if there was a way to know at what levels we get what points.. Island is at level 24 and only two island points when hovering over the previously stated..

Coal, lapis, red stone, iron, gold, emerald, diamond and netherite blocks add is level value.
/is upgrades to use your points, you earn more points to spend on these by levelling your is

TumTum5

Known Member
If Im right, you need 100 value for 1 island level (hold the item and do /is value to see the block value) and 7 island levels is 1 island point.

Status
Not open for further replies.