Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Island incident with BruhImLit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone! I just want to inform all players that ''BruhImLit'' tricked me and got 1.5 million from me. I will report it to the staff, I don't know if its bannable but I just want every player to see that he is not trustworthy. I think I have the right to publicly announce this information and share this video with you. Even if he doesn't suffer the consequences I will upload this video to this forum so that people can see his true face. I am playing on this server for many years. I was not online for 6 months and when I finally decided to come back this horrible event happened to me. After he tricked me he also banned me from his island and ignored me. I hope he gets condemned by his friends and the staff.

-LordsOfWinter

[doublepost=1491607087,1491606073][/doublepost]Even if its not bannable I want him to suffer the consequences. I don't want my money back. I just want to know that the staff doesn't approve this kind of action and I want the staff to condemn him. I want this post to stay at here and I want the rest of the players to see how untrustworthy he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.