Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone and anyone who comes to read this. My IGN is __justpeachyy, and I am a new member to Foxcraft all together, starting just a few hours ago. As of now the I've only played in the Prison Server as a Completed VIP. I have started up my own Gang: LOONYY which has already reached level10 (I am currently the only member, and am searching for people to join!) Some of you may have seen me running around Mine C, throwing half of an inventory of Emeralds. I'm not a greedy person/player and with that, using my Ex1 Pickaxe in Mine F is not Illegal!

A little information from outside of the server~ I am a 22 year old woman, and yes I play video games ❤ I use a shared Steam account with over 130 games of which I play a handful of daily. I'm easy to get to know so feel free to do so!

This community already seems like a good one to keep with, and I hope to enjoy playing along with the lot of you in this blocky adventure that we've all found ourselves in!

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Hi! Welcome to the forums :) lovely introduction, I don't really play prison much so I might not see you as much. Hope you enjoy your stay on Foxcraft :D

vcqx

Donator
Banned #5
Welcome to hell!! Feel free to ask any questions I'm a pro around here

Thread starter #6
Hi! Welcome to the forums :) lovely introduction, I don't really play prison much so I might not see you as much. Hope you enjoy your stay on Foxcraft :D
I'm more than willing to play on other modes too, Hope to see you around ^^
[doublepost=1500301568,1500301530][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around!
Thank You!
[doublepost=1500301617][/doublepost]
Welcome to hell!! Feel free to ask any questions I'm a pro around here
I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Thank you!

Banned #16
Hello everyone and anyone who comes to read this. My IGN is __justpeachyy, and I am a new member to Foxcraft all together, starting just a few hours ago. As of now the I've only played in the Prison Server as a Completed VIP. I have started up my own Gang: LOONYY which has already reached level10 (I am currently the only member, and am searching for people to join!) Some of you may have seen me running around Mine C, throwing half of an inventory of Emeralds. I'm not a greedy person/player and with that, using my Ex1 Pickaxe in Mine F is not Illegal!

A little information from outside of the server~ I am a 22 year old woman, and yes I play video games ❤ I use a shared Steam account with over 130 games of which I play a handful of daily. I'm easy to get to know so feel free to do so!

This community already seems like a good one to keep with, and I hope to enjoy playing along with the lot of you in this blocky adventure that we've all found ourselves in!
Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. I hope to see you around!

Thread starter #20
You're both near enough the same age, it's just a joke ._.
Awwh, and here I was thinking we had a match going. :p
[doublepost=1500340268,1500332241][/doublepost]
Welcome to the Foxcraft forums! :)
Thank You
[doublepost=1500340300][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. I hope to see you around!
And Thank you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.