Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction - Potters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey!

I'm Potters, one of the new players on the network.

Let me tell you a little about myself; I'm currently doing GCSEs (UK Examinations from the age of 15-16) in my school. I do Biology, Physics, Further Maths (Yes, I'm quite sad, I enjoy Maths!), Computer Science and History. I've always had a love for History, really, since I was around 6. I was that weird kid who watched History Documentaries instead of watching my daily dose of Tom and Jerries (No slagging intended, I still love that show ;-;).

I've been developing for around 2 years and have really grown fond of the old Intellij. Over the two years, I've had lots of fun, made some pretty fun stuff and if honest, had a laugh whilst doing it.

I'm not really a serious character I suppose, I'm up for a laugh and enjoy others company. I know when I need to be serious, hence why I've had a few staff positions on networks that are rather large (1000-2000) which has taught me a ton about myself, and really, I've got to say I probably wouldn't be the person I am if I didn't have that experience. It taught me a ton about myself and gave me a unique look on how Minecraft Servers operate.

I'm currently 15 and live in Northern Ireland. If you'd like to find out more, message me or comment on this post and I'm sure I'll reply!

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Hey! Welcome to the forums, I am also doing my gcse's atm so yeah, See ya around!

Sixer

Banned #10
Hey!

Let me tell you a little about myself; I'm currently doing GCSEs (UK Examinations from the age of 15-16) in my school. I do Biology, Physics, Further Maths (Yes, I'm quite sad, I enjoy Maths!), Computer Science and History. I've always had a love for History, really, since I was around 6. I was that weird kid who watched History Documentaries instead of watching my daily dose of Tom and Jerries (No slagging intended, I still love that show ;-;).

I've been developing for around 2 years and have really grown fond of the old Intellij. Over the two years, I've had lots of fun, made some pretty fun stuff and if honest, had a laugh whilst doing it.

I'm not really a serious character I suppose, I'm up for a laugh and enjoy others company. I know when I need to be serious, hence why I've had a few staff positions on networks that are rather large (1000-2000) which has taught me a ton about myself, and really, I've got to say I probably wouldn't be the person I am if I didn't have that experience. It taught me a ton about myself and gave me a unique look on how Minecraft Servers operate.

I'm currently 15 and live in Northern Ireland. If you'd like to find out more, message me or comment on this post and I'm sure I'll reply!
Sup dude. I love history too. I mostly read about the othman empire. Their sultans etc. And I love world war 2 battles. Remarkable.
Anyways welcome
And have a good day mate.

Sixer

Banned #12
Hey youre the guy that pmed a guy out
[doublepost=1484052908,1484051492][/doublepost]
Hey!

Im telling you staff team.
This potters guy is gonna get helper.

It's really nice to see another British person, although I am only half British. You sound like a great guy with a great future man, I wish you the best in your Maths And studies, and welcome to Foxcraft and the Foxcraft forums! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.