Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello.
i'm Jason, as you probably all know I'm MasterSniper on forums, I decided to create an because i haven't properly introduced myself

Minecraft Information.
IGN:
Anoicur

SkyFox

Friends:Well MasterSniper is my friend i think

Irl Information.
Name:
Jason

Favorite Color:Blue

Hobbies: Playing Minecraft,Cs:go and buying shoes

Nickname: My nickname is MasterSniper on forums so i guess that

Pets: I got 2 dogs one is a yellow lab and one is a golden retriever

When Did You Join Foxcraft?: I joined sometime in 2011 then started playing a lot more in 2013ish

You played minecraft at the age of four? Impressive?! Well anyways, welcome to the forums! :D

xokoloto

Banned #9
Hello.
i'm Jason, as you probably all know I'm MasterSniper on forums, I decided to create an because i haven't properly introduced myself

Minecraft Information.
IGN:
Anoicur

SkyFox

Friends:Well MasterSniper is my friend i think

Irl Information.
Name:
Jason

Favorite Color:Blue

Hobbies: Playing Minecraft,Cs:go and buying shoes

Nickname: My nickname is MasterSniper on forums so i guess that

Pets: I got 2 dogs one is a yellow lab and one is a golden retriever

When Did You Join Foxcraft?: I joined sometime in 2011 then started playing a lot more in 2013ish
wow you really aren't the real mastersniper, aww cute you're trying to take over him.. Anyways the real mastersniper is 17 and his name is kyle not ******* jason

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
wow you really aren't the real mastersniper, aww cute you're trying to take over him.. Anyways the real mastersniper is 17 and his name is kyle not ******* jason
I highly doubt he is 17 when i had to deal with his bull he had the maturity of a 6 year old

xokoloto

Banned #16
Those were good times
[doublepost=1457842463,1457842430][/doublepost]Btw im not 9 and this was a troll because everyone thought i was fanboying myself
Anyways, you are him or not I don't think anyone gives 2 lil ****, but staff will check your ip, then we will know if you're real or not ^_^

Thread starter #20
Prove it.. When do you and i go around in full rampage in kitpvp and you were in gamemode 1..
Give me month.. and tell me how much your ks was at that time
about 700-800 then i lost in a duel 1v1 and now its at like 370

Status
Not open for further replies.