Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Info] /wwarp system

martijnsgaap

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone! I thought it might be nice to make a Tutorial for the /wwarp & /pwarp plugin!
Underneath you can find all the commands + what they do! I hope this will help you guys.
If the command is red, you will need a rank for that. You can check the permissions for the ranks here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
[ This link will send you to the OneBlock ranks ]

| /wwarp OR /pwarp = This will open the Player Warp menu

| /wwarp random OR /pwarp random = This will TP you to a random warp from a player who is online

| /wwarp ban OR /pwarp ban = With this command you can ban people from your wwarp sign. It wont ban the player from the Total island. If you want to ban the Player from your ISLAND, use /is ban [Username]

| /wwarp unban OR /pwarp unban = With this command you can unban people from your wwarp, if you made a mistake by banning them from your total island. You should use /is unban [Username]

| /wwarp banlist OR /pwarp banlist = This will show you the Players who are banned from your wwarp sign

| /wwarp bump OR /pwarp bump = This command means that you will be on the first place at the wwarp menu. You need to pay 500$ in-game to do this

| /wwarp favorite OR /pwarp favorite = With this command you can add some warps you really like or use to a list, you could find your Favorite warps at the warp menu. Click on the Emerald to see them!

| /wwarp item OR /pwarp item = With this command you can change the item of your wwarp in the Wwarp menu! [ You need at least FoxKing / FoxQueen to have access to this command ]

| /wwarp glow OR /pwarp glow = With this command you can add a Glow effect to the item which you've selected with /wwarp item [ Command Above ]

| /wwarp go OR /pwarp go = This command will tp you to the players wwarp, you will need to put the username behind to go to a wwarp

| /wwarp new OR /pwarp new = This command can be used to replace your warp sign without losing your Visitors. For example: you've made a new wwarp building, you could use the command. Make sure to have a sign ready, you will need to place a new sign with [WELCOME] in 1 minute.

I hope this command tutorial will help you guys! If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me on Discord or Forums. You could also use the #Help channel in Discord to ask other players or other staff members! If you're not in the Official Foxcraft Discord, you can check how by following this tutorial: Discord | Foxcraft Forums (mcfoxcraft.com)