Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Good, I play on your server will almost two years and I never tire and already spent more than $ 100 here and still play and I wanted to ask if I could find a place on the staff that my work was looking for hackers because I when I'm playing against some hackers and I think the server is too good to be hackers and I'm available and loved I am reliable and I know stir in many commands and plugins.

await response
AstroiidPubz

Good, I play on your server will almost two years and I never tire and already spent more than $ 100 here and still play and I wanted to ask if I could find a place on the staff that my work was looking for hackers because I when I'm playing against some hackers and I think the server is too good to be hackers and I'm available and loved I am reliable and I know stir in many commands and plugins.

await response
AstroiidPubz
You can't simply just ask for a staff position. You have to apply for it. Applications aren't open right now so you're out of luck, sorry buddy.

You can't simply just ask for a staff position. You have to apply for it. Applications aren't open right now so you're out of luck, sorry buddy.
What he said, if you ask for staff it lowers your chance by a lot, you can apply for helper when the applications are open but at the momment they are closed. Cloakfox hand picks staff if he thinks that they can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.