Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Ok, First off I was immature about my demotion. I was really mad and called some people a few names and regret it. All of this argument about my demotion need's to stop honestly its getting out of hand. I like that a lot of you said I wasn't hacking however that's not how some other seen it.

I was demoted for hacking, for those who didn't know. And no I wasn't hacking but some others seen it that way and that ok.

@SprinkledDonut I am sorry for calling you dumb and stupid.
@ShadowKiller I am sorry for calling you names as well.

Ok, First off I was immature about my demotion. I was really mad and called some people a few names and regret it. All of this argument about my demotion need's to stop honestly its getting out of hand. I like that a lot of you said I wasn't hacking however that's not how some other seen it.

I was demoted for hacking, for those who didn't know. And no I wasn't hacking but some others seen it that way and that ok.

ok

vcqx

Donator
Banned #3
We all gotta deal with staff decisions,
If we like it or not it's unlikely 4 u to be promoted again but gl

Donator
Lmao you deserved this. You abused your a ***** and you hacked just deal with the ******* truth

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #6
Lmao you deserved this. You abused your a ***** and you hacked just deal with the ******* truth
"abused" he was the best helper most players say lmao, and hacking? He even has a video of that fight too and the staff think he still hacks. Folks, we have a dumbo here. Low IQ scum :D
[doublepost=1481978976,1481978916][/doublepost]
yea shadowkiller you should say sorry to :)

But sprinkled, naw naw, he deserves it ;)

jk jk plz nu hate

Banned #7
Peyton didn't deserve any of this. He would have been a great staff member but mistakes were made and now he's demoted. He recorded the video that got him banned from his POV and now he is unbanned. And how did he abuse again? Sorry, Peyton hacking and abusing isn't the "******* truth".

Just by seeing you are a little squeaker saying those words make me cringe how about you read the damn topic on this thread and figure out @Peytonb56 is trying to stop the drama, next time think before you post nonsense smartass

Donator
Just by seeing you are a little squeaker saying those words make me cringe how about you read the damn topic on this thread and figure out @Peytonb56 is trying to stop the drama, next time think before you post nonsense smartass
Lmao you don't even know what I sound like. It's not my problem that ur so mad that an abuser got demoted,

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #11
Lmao you don't even know what I sound like. It's not my problem that ur so mad that an abuser got demoted,
Lmao, you dont even know if Peyton abused. You probably got muted/banned/kicked/warned so you're salty. Please just gtfo out of this thread before you mess up anything more than you already have.

I can tell you are a squeaker by your profile picture lmfao, and if it is not your problem then why cause drama and harass a former staff member, get yo cringy *** profile pic outta here boiiiii

P.S he did not abuse, he was supposedly hacking, however I won't state the side I'm on of whether he was hacking or not. Get your facts straight kid

Status
Not open for further replies.