Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Im the derpy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello gais and gahrls. Mi nim is matrix_jones. Alot of you know me, but not some of my personal details! A bit about meh:

I like tennis and sword fighting, which i do constantly apart from sitting on my fat *** by a computer.
I LOVE KFC, it means the world for me. As i am typing this the painful intro tune of eastenders is playing in the background... poor me. Anyway, my real name is Jeff. *Oh god dammit shut up* And i also have a youtube channel i am uploading pretty much daily on,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGzOYv1hQZ_GAxYjocYUd_A
^ probably doesn't work. My yt name is 'matrix jones' and my profile picture is me 4 years ago on a hill.. My favourite tune...
I adore dogs! I have a golden retriever and i walk him. I also have a cat called badger, and 2 hens called Hen Solo and Kylo Hen. I dress them up ;) I like battered fish, and i'm constantly playing Foxcraft. Im 12 years old and i'm really cheerful! My skype name is matrix jones... obviously. I hope you learnt a bit more about me... so yeah, see ya.

Last edited:
Hey matrix! Nice to see ya on forums ;p. Love that remix of Stressed Out, it's one of my favorite songs. c;

Last edited:

Six

Banned #8
Matrix matrix matrix, i remember that name.. I either killed you at p4 or we were p4 teammates, anyways my ign and is ThePowerOfSix

and hello :D

Thread starter #9
Ohh ma gaaawd..

I remember chu power

P.S. can u kiddy winkles sub to my channel?

Banned #10
Hello gais and gahrls. Mi nim is matrix_jones. Alot of you know me, but not some of my personal details! A bit about meh:

I like tennis and sword fighting, which i do constantly apart from sitting on my fat *** by a computer.
I LOVE KFC, it means the world for me. As i am typing this the painful intro tune of eastenders is playing in the background... poor me. Anyway, my real name is Jeff. *Oh god dammit shut up* And i also have a youtube channel i am uploading pretty much daily on,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGzOYv1hQZ_GAxYjocYUd_A
^ probably doesn't work. My yt name is 'matrix jones' and my profile picture is me 4 years ago on a hill.. My favourite tune...
I adore dogs! I have a golden retriever and i walk him. I also have a cat called badger, and 2 hens called Hen Solo and Kylo Hen. I dress them up ;) I like battered fish, and i'm constantly playing Foxcraft. Im 12 years old and i'm really cheerful! My skype name is matrix jones... obviously. I hope you learnt a bit more about me... so yeah, see ya.
Welcome to forums!
I also love that TOP remix, it sounds so good it Nightcore though even better, (ask alain he's seen it)

Status
Not open for further replies.