Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm resigning! Bye noobs :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you are probably expecting this and some maybe not. I am obviously inactive and I am going to be even more inactive once school starts. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore and with school and sports I won't give myself time to even get on Minecraft. I love Foxcraft and the community because it is unique and different from other servers. I've met a lot of people and I will miss them. I probably won't be on Minecraft ever again but I will stay in the discord if any of you want to talk to me. This is going to look like a lot of resignation posts saying I wish best of luck for Foxcraft and the community and honestly I do. Foxcraft has taught me stuff about myself and I am leaving with new friends. If any of you want to contact me I probably wont be on the forums but my discord is MaxyPad#0525. I'm not going to list the people I want to thank because it is too long but most of you should know who you are. Anyways I'm leaving it there. Goodbye! View attachment 5456 View attachment 5457
Kinda called this but peace mah dude

A lot of you are probably expecting this and some maybe not. I am obviously inactive and I am going to be even more inactive once school starts. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore and with school and sports I won't give myself time to even get on Minecraft. I love Foxcraft and the community because it is unique and different from other servers. I've met a lot of people and I will miss them. I probably won't be on Minecraft ever again but I will stay in the discord if any of you want to talk to me. This is going to look like a lot of resignation posts saying I wish best of luck for Foxcraft and the community and honestly I do. Foxcraft has taught me stuff about myself and I am leaving with new friends. If any of you want to contact me I probably wont be on the forums but my discord is MaxyPad#0525. I'm not going to list the people I want to thank because it is too long but most of you should know who you are. Anyways I'm leaving it there. Goodbye! View attachment 5456 View attachment 5457
A new chapter, always nice. have fun

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Spend ten vbucks on a new bun
My Hqtdog loves laying in the sun , ooh
I ate a Hqtdog, I forgot his name, yeah
Rather play Minecraft its a great game.

@oHotdog

TotalMM

Friend
Donator

@oHotdog
- Talks about Fortnite
- Staff on Minecraft server
- SoundCloud rapper in the making
- Anime profile pic

This has to be perfection in a person if I've ever seen it.

SoYannick

Dedicated Member

@oHotdog
Please keep this for yourself... and why you say something like that in this thread, it has nothing to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.