Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm resigning! Bye noobs :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
A lot of you are probably expecting this and some maybe not. I am obviously inactive and I am going to be even more inactive once school starts. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore and with school and sports I won't give myself time to even get on Minecraft. I love Foxcraft and the community because it is unique and different from other servers. I've met a lot of people and I will miss them. I probably won't be on Minecraft ever again but I will stay in the discord if any of you want to talk to me. This is going to look like a lot of resignation posts saying I wish best of luck for Foxcraft and the community and honestly I do. Foxcraft has taught me stuff about myself and I am leaving with new friends. If any of you want to contact me I probably wont be on the forums but my discord is MaxyPad#0525. I'm not going to list the people I want to thank because it is too long but most of you should know who you are. Anyways I'm leaving it there. Goodbye! 2018-05-26_13.00.40.png 2018-05-26_18.26.10.png

vcqx

Donator
Banned #4
Max someone I’ve known so long over the years sad to see u go same with me minecraft is getting boring and it’s time to take another step best of luck in the future u will be missed but overall we had so many memories together all good ones :);):(:rolleyes::D:eek::confused::p:eek:
Stay in touch
Strafeisbae

PS I TAUGHT U HOW TO PLAY MC

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
Max someone I’ve known so long over the years sad to see u go same with me minecraft is getting boring and it’s time to take another step best of luck in the future u will be missed but overall we had so many memories together all good ones :);):(:rolleyes::D:eek::confused::p:eek:
Stay in touch
Strafeisbae
I almost banned you before I resigned saying lol bye

NO BABY GIRL NOOOOO

WHO DO I MESS WITH NOW???

WHO DO I GO TO WITH MT CRAZY STUPID PLAYER REPORTS????

WHO WILL UNBAN ME WHEN I CURSE OUT 9 YEAR OLDS ON MINECRAFT????????

PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME DADDY MAXY

you are the buns to my hotdogs ):

Banned #9
A lot of you are probably expecting this and some maybe not. I am obviously inactive and I am going to be even more inactive once school starts. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore and with school and sports I won't give myself time to even get on Minecraft. I love Foxcraft and the community because it is unique and different from other servers. I've met a lot of people and I will miss them. I probably won't be on Minecraft ever again but I will stay in the discord if any of you want to talk to me. This is going to look like a lot of resignation posts saying I wish best of luck for Foxcraft and the community and honestly I do. Foxcraft has taught me stuff about myself and I am leaving with new friends. If any of you want to contact me I probably wont be on the forums but my discord is MaxyPad#0525. I'm not going to list the people I want to thank because it is too long but most of you should know who you are. Anyways I'm leaving it there. Goodbye! View attachment 5456 View attachment 5457
Yea noob I played facs with you when you're a huge rand L. Was fun playing with you. And btw don't sleep during those boring classes either.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
A lot of you are probably expecting this and some maybe not. I am obviously inactive and I am going to be even more inactive once school starts. I don't enjoy minecraft anymore and with school and sports I won't give myself time to even get on Minecraft. I love Foxcraft and the community because it is unique and different from other servers. I've met a lot of people and I will miss them. I probably won't be on Minecraft ever again but I will stay in the discord if any of you want to talk to me. This is going to look like a lot of resignation posts saying I wish best of luck for Foxcraft and the community and honestly I do. Foxcraft has taught me stuff about myself and I am leaving with new friends. If any of you want to contact me I probably wont be on the forums but my discord is MaxyPad#0525. I'm not going to list the people I want to thank because it is too long but most of you should know who you are. Anyways I'm leaving it there. Goodbye! View attachment 5456 View attachment 5457
Welcome to the club :)
Damn there’s so many memories and like just have no time now, I know how it feels and it sucks sometimes. Good luck to the future and hope you do well, and we will keep in touch <3

MAXY

DO YOU LOVE ME

ARE YOU RIDING

SAY YOU'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDE ME

CUS I WANT YA

AND I NEED YA

AND IM DOWN FOR YOU ALWAYS

Banned #18
oof

Status
Not open for further replies.