Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm Not Backing Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay. Before you read this, if you're just going to leave a hate comment, leave. All hate comments will be reported. If you're against my thread, leave it below in a nice manner.

A lot of people have probably seen the thread "GlazedBear You Don't Say This?", and it was a video of me saying inappropriate things (Yes, that's me sadly.) .

First off, I haven't blackmailed ANYONE that's involved. @ProbationZ , @AyeeiTzMee_ , and @kitty__purry / @HeyIm_CJ (they're the same people.) , so that's a blatant lie.

Second of all, those messages are from JANUARY. I don't even act like that anymore, ask people I skype with. They could vouch for me, I don't do it.

I also do look like the attatched image. It's from September, but it's me. I'd like to all say, at least I ******* had the balls to reply to this and say my side of the story. They're picturing me as someone who constantly does this, and basically I was peer-pressured into doing this ****. If you'd like an in-detailed explanation please PM me, I'd be glad to explain myself. Off-Topic isn't supposed to be for Drama, so I'm going to summarize my peace with this thread. Thank you all for reading, this isn't me anymore and if you're going to say I'm not your friend, or you don't like me, or make fun of me for this, thanks. I used to act this way and I don't anymore, so it's very irrelevant.

Oh, and @HeyIm_CJ why didn't you have the balls to post it on your main account? They can check your IP just so you know, you aren't smart enough to use a VPN. ^-^

Thanks for reading

your friendly neighbor-hood bear, glazed.
xoxox​

LOL were screenshotting all of the **** you're saying that are lies rn..... xD
[doublepost=1457911530,1457911464][/doublepost]lol you never blackmailed, are you pathetic?! You sent a picture of one of us in the other thread... xD

Thread starter #7
umm right here GlazedBear Blackmailing me my pic...
Ok lmao.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"I never blackmailed anyone of them"

He just did it like 10mins ago, LOL.
ok lmao..

just to educate you all- here's the definition of blackmail. :)

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
noun: blackmail
  1. 1.
    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
    synonyms:
    ; More
    • money demanded from a person in return for not revealing injurious information.
      "we do not pay blackmail"
    • the use of threats or the manipulation of someone's feelings to force them to do something.
      "out of fear, she submitted to Jim's emotional blackmail"
verb
verb: blackmail; 3rd person present: blackmails; past tense: blackmailed; past participle: blackmailed; gerund or present participle: blackmailing
  1. 1.
    demand money from (a person) in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person.
    "trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
    synonyms: extort money from,
    ;
    informaldemand hush money from
    "he was blackmailing the murderer"
Origin
upload_2016-3-13_18-37-18.png
mid 16th century (denoting protection money levied by Scottish chiefs): from
+ obsolete mail ‘tribute, rent,’ from Old Norse mál ‘speech, agreement.’

BYE

Bye glazed, luv yaaaa
i'm not quitting. the community that likes me is genuine and I'd never want to let that go. I've been banned and unbanned twice, once for a pass. I love this server to bits. oxox

EDIT: hmm you've all went quiet

Last edited:
I think it's quite sad and pathetic that you guys have to make threads and argue, Then create another thread and argue on there,
You guys aren't mature enough to deal with your argument privately.

I suggest using the Private message feature on forums or use Skype to sort out your argument, Unnecessary drama is not important and it's not beneficial towards the Minecraft gaming experience and it's not nice to see on Foxcraft forums displayed to the public eye

Offtopic thread section is also not the correct place to argue, it's place for community to talk and share positive things not to create drama

Sort this out, Don't make unnecessary threads to create Flame-War drama sort of thread

~ Dansors

jaycarp2

Friend
Donator
why are you apologizing? i thought that video was hilarious xdd i would love to Skype you now if you had that sense of humor, it's funny imo

Thread starter #11
why are you apologizing? i thought that video was hilarious xdd i would love to Skype you now if you had that sense of humor, it's funny imo

same, but i feel like it would ruin my reputation and i dont do it anymore. i have a better sense of humor, but thx for your kind replies.

fix your piercings too xoxoxox

Wow Glazed blackmailing people
and all those inappropriate you said like really man swearing in 2016? come on get your **** together

Gone

I rather you close this thread now before any more bullshit happens
Like for real. I would have closed this thread right away to be honest.
I don't really want anyone fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.