Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm just your average Day Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone I am simply Masterenderwolf:)
I'm not new to Minecraft nor am I new to using Minecraft multiplayer forums. Though I am new to this server and of course forums so yea. I've spent many enjoyable hours on skywars on multiple servers some which my scores on are currently 55k, 20k, 18k and 10k. So obviously I'm not new to the concept of skywars either. My two favourite things to do on multiplayer are skywars or Factions so hopefully I'll be seeing most of you lovely people around. By the way my IGN is Masterenderwolf so if you see me around feel free to have a chat if you wish. I'm hoping to eventually dominate this skywars like I have others but we shall see no getting cocky over this :)
-Kind regards Masterenderwolf.

I'm not new to Minecraft nor am I new to using Minecraft multiplayer forums. Though I am new to this server and of course forums so yea. I've spent many enjoyable hours on skywars on multiple servers some which my scores on are currently 55k, 20k, 18k and 10k. So obviously I'm not new to the concept of skywars either. My two favourite things to do on multiplayer are skywars or Factions so hopefully I'll be seeing most of you lovely people around. By the way my IGN is Masterenderwolf so if you see me around feel free to have a chat if you wish. I'm hoping to eventually dominate this skywars like I have others but we shall see no getting cocky over this :)
Welcome to forums.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Welcome to the forums! :D

Thread starter #8
Hey neighbor,
Welcome to the forums! Skywars was my only reason why I had first joined this server and now I play on other servers too!
It's nice to see a fellow Skywars players and hope to seeing you on the server :)

Thread starter #10
Hey neighbor,
Welcome to the forums! Skywars was my only reason why I had first joined this server and now I play on other servers too!
It's nice to see a fellow Skywars players and hope to seeing you on the server :)
Haha saw you on skywars earlier and just managed to beat you :p And thank you.

Welcome to forums
[doublepost=1460557740,1460557697][/doublepost]
I gave you that win ;)
Straight trash!

I hope to see you around then. Hopefully I'll do excellent on skywars just like I have on other skywars servers.
Maybe we can play a game together! I am currently working on a video right now on Skywars so I will most likely be on sooner or later :) Hope to see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.