Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm Here, Foxcraft!

Do You Like Llamas or Alpacas?

• Alpaca Attack!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Llama Drama!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Thread starter #1
Hello, Foxcraft.
I've played this server for a while, and have really enjoyed it. I really like factions and skywars too. I'm not going to give out a lot of personal information, or even my ign. I'd prefer it that way.
Anyway, I'm a 13 year old girl. I really like rap (don't judge xD) but I also other types of music.
I like chocolate ice cream a lot, and it's probably my favourite food. Popcorn is awesome too.
I play Soccer/Football and really enjoy that.
I like cats AND dogs, come on people, we can compromise!
I see that some people already have a lot of posts, even though this has only been a forum for a bit.
Thanks, and I hope I enjoy my time here on Foxcraft!
[doublepost=1457656861,1457656784][/doublepost]Is there anyone really friendly I should follow? Sort of lonely xD

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hello, Foxcraft.
I've played this server for a while, and have really enjoyed it. I really like factions and skywars too. I'm not going to give out a lot of personal information, or even my ign. I'd prefer it that way.
Anyway, I'm a 13 year old girl. I really like rap (don't judge xD) but I also other types of music.
I like chocolate ice cream a lot, and it's probably my favourite food. Popcorn is awesome too.
I play Soccer/Football and really enjoy that.
I like cats AND dogs, come on people, we can compromise!
I see that some people already have a lot of posts, even though this has only been a forum for a bit.
Thanks, and I hope I enjoy my time here on Foxcraft!
[doublepost=1457656861,1457656784][/doublepost]Is there anyone really friendly I should follow? Sort of lonely xD
Welcome to the forums, Haven! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.