Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm back again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys my IGN is Triraz i just created an account on the forums and i've been gone for like 2-3 months but now i'm back and i will try to train my pvp skills again and will play kitpvp sometimes.
This is to all my old teamates that is still playing on the server.

Banned #2
Hey guys my IGN is Triraz i just created an account on the forums and i've been gone for like 2-3 months but now i'm back and i will try to train my pvp skills again and will play kitpvp sometimes.
Welcome back!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Welcome back.

Welcome back, Triraz!

Six

Banned #8
TRIRAZ ITS ME THEPOWEROFSIX SUHHH

welcome back! go kick their asses in kitpvp!

Status
Not open for further replies.