Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

IISAG3R?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Many of you guys don't know me..... i am sager168 <--- my oldest name, They call me sager which means falcon.... i started playing Foxcraft after my son @ThePowerOfSix told me that minecraft is a nice game and Foxcraft was the first server i've ever joined. Although I had hard moments back in kitpvp which is also the first game mode I played. When I saw how bad i was at pvp back in the days i used a hacked client which I used aimbot and killaura and reach in kitpvp which got me banned and after the ban i bought an unban and never ever used a hacked client. Then I got bored from kitpvp and went to check other game modes that were available and saw a game mode named "Prison", so i joined, it was one of the most favorite game modes I ever joined till now. I was that autistic guy in old prison, I never talked, I would just mine and make money and have fun. After prison reset many people from old prison quit after the reset due to that the new prison is ****..
streubert, Nohaxjustquacks, and many others i forgot.. Till now I still enjoy prison but last words @cloakfox don't fkin ruin prison another time because you will lose your players.. Now when i join prison many randos, players who ask for money to rankup.... Old prison you used to work hard af for.. I remember wn u used to sell enchanted armor and **** for high price..... + the old mob farms it was so good for getting xp.... anyways i'm sorry if the introduction went so far and in details anyways love yall...... <3
Rip Old Prison ~ 2013 - 2015

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
Old Prison was beast, 1.7 vanilla facs was beast, Kitpvp 1.7 was beast, never cared for the other gamemodes.

Yeah bring back guards all prison needs
@cloakfox Just understand that everyone wants the 1.7 old Foxcraft u old prick....

I think Prison just needs to go back to what it used to be, btw dont get mad at leon he didnt really do anything he thought it was going to be good for prison but we all make mistakes
[doublepost=1508827267,1508827228][/doublepost]
Old Prison was beast, 1.7 vanilla facs was beast, Kitpvp 1.7 was beast, never cared for the other gamemodes.
old kitpvp was the crap back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.