Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Ok. So first off, cloakfox needs to follow me on Twitter to skyrocket my ego.
About 1 year ago this fuckhead @jordan0 made a religion (https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/...uman-life-philosophical-religious-facts.8119/) on the forums and I'm going to de-construct it.

No, I can't tell you every detail since my birth, no one can. People can only start to remember details at the age of 3 (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
). So this statement, by making, automatically includes everyone. Not a good argument to start off.

Everyone forgets their past. This is a simple fact of life (see
on the basis of why we forget ["
Why do we forget? There are two simple answers to this question.

First, the memory has disappeared - it is no longer available. Second, the memory is still stored in the memory system but, for some reason, it cannot be retrieved."]
).

If there is no intelligence to understand him, how do you understand him? Even if a "supreme authority" told you of such a thing, how would you, since no one possesses "supreme knowledge" be able to understand it.
Also, how would you know that there is an afterlife? What evidence do you have to support this beyond typing up worthless statements of pitiful construction? You never proved that no one could understand this.
That's like me saying "Do you remember being in the womb? If not, then you can't tell me that Tony the Tiger is the god.

This is obviously a true statement, however, how does this prove your point?

Your last point is
complete garbage. Here is a list of people who found their father/parent.

What does your mother as an "authority" have to do with you finding your father?

You've made this very difficult to understand. You throw a bunch of your hillbilly names in here. But from what I'm getting, it's about accepting that which authority has said. If that's right, then I could disagree no more. Although sometimes it's important to listen to that which others say and accept it without any deviation, the idea of just accepting what others say creates lazy and unintelligent people. But I feel that last statement is a little off from the point of the statement he made.

No. Not everything you need to hear is from authority. If we want to get into the idea of thoughts into action, and thoughts manifesting in action (unconscious bias, etc.) we can, but I think you're implying that we should base our thoughts and actions on that which others or "authority" says. Which essentially makes us mindless.

The first statement is true, no one will ever get along in the world. It is a staple of life.
I disagree with your statement of why, however. "Tell me are you really happy"
1) Define "really happy"
2) Assuming your definition, there are many people who feel deeply happy. And why not? Besides minuscule details in life that could be coined "bumps", life generally treats most well. Ignoring problems such as disease, your age, and death is how we are happy. We come to terms that things like these are unavoidable. We have to live with them, so we adjust to it. Thinking about death and negative things will make you a dark and negative person.
Focusing on the negative can cause and strengthen depression (based on Yale studies by Susan Nolen-Hoeksema)
(source:
)
Also, what is birth after birth? You never specified. You gave us some of your looney god's names, but no "birth after birth".

To disprove this I first want to establish what happiness is. A dictonary definition states

True happiness is a peace of mind in your soul, and yourself. It can't be found in items, pleasure, power, or any other thing. This quote sums it up well:

It doesn't matter how or with who a person has sex with, what they eat or drink, or what they have. It matters about thier concious state. These items might bring them happiness, but they will not bring a person true happiness. Happiness is temporary and, unlike true hapiness, is not on the outside of an individual.
Explain how chanting something will bring me happiness. Generally curious.

All faiths are blind. They are called faiths for a reason. There is little to nothing to back them up; nothing scientifically. No one nor nothing (of which humans could communicate with) is in existence with us now, thus nothing can prove how the world came into existence. Faith is always blind.
You've proved nothing; you've said some names and some sins and named off things to make us "happy". You have proved absolutely nothing. Proof is evidence and you've supplied none.

I didn't read your whole "book", but I read some. "What is (the) best thing which will make Human Life Perfect" - Life is not perfect. You've already said "no one will be at peace", and you talked about "disease, old age, and death". These are inescapable. I'm pretty sure you've said that. Life cannot be perfect when these exist, nor have you proved life has been or can be perfect. I don't need to prove that life isn't perfect because the world is a prime example.
The purpose of human life. What is it? Why are we here? Where are we going? Questions based off of one's worldview. People are not living like animals, that is pretty obvious. The purpose of life is what we believe it to be. There is no definitive answer regardless of what you believe. We are not born into this world knowing fully our exact purpose and the reason for our existence. We don't know why the "universe" chose us to be born to our parents, in our time period, with our color skin, hair, gender, size, weight, ect. "We were born from dust, and to dust we shall return".

Ok. So first off, cloakfox needs to follow me on Twitter to skyrocket my ego.
About 1 year ago this fuckhead @jordan0 made a religion (https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/...uman-life-philosophical-religious-facts.8119/) on the forums and I'm going to de-construct it.

No, I can't tell you every detail since my birth, no one can. People can only start to remember details at the age of 3 (
). So this statement, by making, automatically includes everyone. Not a good argument to start off.

Everyone forgets their past. This is a simple fact of life (see
on the basis of why we forget ["
Why do we forget? There are two simple answers to this question.

First, the memory has disappeared - it is no longer available. Second, the memory is still stored in the memory system but, for some reason, it cannot be retrieved."]
).

If there is no intelligence to understand him, how do you understand him? Even if a "supreme authority" told you of such a thing, how would you, since no one possesses "supreme knowledge" be able to understand it.
Also, how would you know that there is an afterlife? What evidence do you have to support this beyond typing up worthless statements of pitiful construction? You never proved that no one could understand this.
That's like me saying "Do you remember being in the womb? If not, then you can't tell me that Tony the Tiger is the god.

This is obviously a true statement, however, how does this prove your point?

Your last point is
complete garbage. Here is a list of people who found their father/parent.

What does your mother as an "authority" have to do with you finding your father?

You've made this very difficult to understand. You throw a bunch of your hillbilly names in here. But from what I'm getting, it's about accepting that which authority has said. If that's right, then I could disagree no more. Although sometimes it's important to listen to that which others say and accept it without any deviation, the idea of just accepting what others say creates lazy and unintelligent people. But I feel that last statement is a little off from the point of the statement he made.

No. Not everything you need to hear is from authority. If we want to get into the idea of thoughts into action, and thoughts manifesting in action (unconscious bias, etc.) we can, but I think you're implying that we should base our thoughts and actions on that which others or "authority" says. Which essentially makes us mindless.

The first statement is true, no one will ever get along in the world. It is a staple of life.
I disagree with your statement of why, however. "Tell me are you really happy"
1) Define "really happy"
2) Assuming your definition, there are many people who feel deeply happy. And why not? Besides minuscule details in life that could be coined "bumps", life generally treats most well. Ignoring problems such as disease, your age, and death is how we are happy. We come to terms that things like these are unavoidable. We have to live with them, so we adjust to it. Thinking about death and negative things will make you a dark and negative person.
Focusing on the negative can cause and strengthen depression (based on Yale studies by Susan Nolen-Hoeksema)
(source:
)
Also, what is birth after birth? You never specified. You gave us some of your looney god's names, but no "birth after birth".

To disprove this I first want to establish what happiness is. A dictonary definition states

True happiness is a peace of mind in your soul, and yourself. It can't be found in items, pleasure, power, or any other thing. This quote sums it up well:

It doesn't matter how or with who a person has sex with, what they eat or drink, or what they have. It matters about thier concious state. These items might bring them happiness, but they will not bring a person true happiness. Happiness is temporary and, unlike true hapiness, is not on the outside of an individual.
Explain how chanting something will bring me happiness. Generally curious.

All faiths are blind. They are called faiths for a reason. There is little to nothing to back them up; nothing scientifically. No one nor nothing (of which humans could communicate with) is in existence with us now, thus nothing can prove how the world came into existence. Faith is always blind.
You've proved nothing; you've said some names and some sins and named off things to make us "happy". You have proved absolutely nothing. Proof is evidence and you've supplied none.

I didn't read your whole "book", but I read some. "What is (the) best thing which will make Human Life Perfect" - Life is not perfect. You've already said "no one will be at peace", and you talked about "disease, old age, and death". These are inescapable. I'm pretty sure you've said that. Life cannot be perfect when these exist, nor have you proved life has been or can be perfect. I don't need to prove that life isn't perfect because the world is a prime example.
The purpose of human life. What is it? Why are we here? Where are we going? Questions based off of one's worldview. People are not living like animals, that is pretty obvious. The purpose of life is what we believe it to be. There is no definitive answer regardless of what you believe. We are not born into this world knowing fully our exact purpose and the reason for our existence. We don't know why the "universe" chose us to be born to our parents, in our time period, with our color skin, hair, gender, size, weight, ect. "We were born from dust, and to dust we shall return".
im not going to read this text srry bye

Banned #3
What the f*ck did I just read.
[doublepost=1508665932,1508665826][/doublepost]whyre you replying to threads 34 weeks old? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.