Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ideas for EULA compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think this whole thing is bullshit youtubers are basically promoting the game minecraft by playing it making servers racking up the players for them, MOJANG IS making thousands and 10 of thousands off of youtubers just player the game, and they cant even have a server to get some profit back, yet if they cut even, so bullshit.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Basically, just bring back the former KitPvP.
It all honestly, I haven't seen many players on KitPvP ever since the new updates.
And KitPvP is probably the most pay2win gamemode on Foxcraft.

Most kits on KitPvP are oddly made.. When I choose a Skyfox kit, it only comes with armor.

And Skywars kits should be based on Skywars points made, lessen the kits based on ranks.

Remove such perks such as /fly, /god, and /speed. It's a large unnecessary advantage, and will probably help with the compliance of the Mojang EULA.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Honestly think this whole thing is bullshit youtubers are basically promoting the game minecraft by playing it making servers racking up the players for them, MOJANG IS making thousands and 10 of thousands off of youtubers just player the game, and they cant even have a server to get some profit back, yet if they cut even, so bullshit.
No, Mojang doesn't want greedy server owners making tons of money off their game. And making it worse for players who don't want to dish out money online. Mojang wants a friendly, easy to play game for everyone. These "pay2win" servers are destroying the purpose of the game.

No, Mojang doesn't want greedy server owners making tons of money off their game. And making it worse for players who don't want to dish out money online. Mojang wants a friendly, easy to play game for everyone. These "pay2win" servers are destroying the purpose of the game.
but without the youtubers promoting people to play this game minecraft would be much more small....

No it really wouldn't. Minecraft is one of the biggest and most successful games in the world.
Because of everyone making videos on it, lmao. exactly how I joined I saw youtbers videos and I wanted to play minecraft, picked me up and for sure picked up many from just minecraft youtubers in general.

Faast

Donator
Because of everyone making videos on it, lmao. exactly how I joined I saw youtbers videos and I wanted to play minecraft, picked me up and for sure picked up many from just minecraft youtubers in general.
They probably started making videos on it because of how many players it has and it shows a promising future for youtbers.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Adding Morphs and Pets for Prison isn't the best idea. It goes way off the course of what a Prison should be.

Banned #29
Just a general point:
I like all the idea's posted so far, I didn't want to like farm however, I want to make a point, all the people wanting old KitPvP back, it may not happen. I have heard Leon say that:
Some people like it, some people don't
And, as I have said before Leon has said:
There is always two groups.
Although, this might be essential to getting the player population back, that is what Leon said in a public TS3 sub-server.
(Sorry for taking your point @Faast just saw it) Adding more "non-donor friendly" kits to Skywars with the same price as Foxking kits to equal competition :)
For Example:

1. Kit Pyro
  2. Kit Archer
  3. Kit Demon
All these kits added back would be great for the population!

Last edited:

mooncrater

Known Member
I love how I put this as my mood for like 5 hours on skype and the next thing you know this message comes up..

lel

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Old kitpvp please! Everything on Foxcraft used to be so much better. The reason I stayed on Foxcraft is because of the old factions server :p
They are talking about the old old KitPvP from when you were not even in the server
[doublepost=1462154820,1462154777][/doublepost]
Been on this server for 4 years
I don't think you have
[doublepost=1462154862][/doublepost]I would also agree with the others on this point : Please bring old KitPvP back. (And yes I was there at old KitPvP)

They are talking about the old old KitPvP from when you were not even in the server
I don't think you have
[doublepost=1462154862][/doublepost]I would also agree with the others on this point : Please bring old KitPvP back. (And yes I was there at old KitPvP)
I know what they are talking about :p I am saying It seems as if whenever the server updates the quality of the gameplay degrades.

Friend
Donator
I highly doubt you were even around to know the "old" Kitpvp.
what do you mean by old kitpvp, the potion pvp or soup pvp, I hated the soup but tbh it's better than the current (just my opinion) The potion pvp with goblin archer pvper ect was the best, wingman was my personal favorite

Increasing the chances of players finding prot 1 diamond gears in chest would also make it more fair on Skywars.

Make kits available to all players but non donators have to pay tons more compared to players with ranks
Do you even EULA bro? How does making non donators having to pay tons more for kits than ranked players fair? That doesn't even come close to following the rules of the EULA..

I don't think you have
Actually I have.

Just a general point:
I like all the idea's posted so far, I didn't want to like farm however, I want to make a point, all the people wanting old KitPvP back, it may not happen. I have heard Leon say that:

And, as I have said before Leon has said:

Although, this might be essential to getting the player population back, that is what Leon said in a public TS3 sub-server.
(Sorry for taking your point @Faast just saw it) Adding more "non-donor friendly" kits to Skywars with the same price as Foxking kits to equal competition :)
For Example:

1. Kit Pyro
  2. Kit Archer
  3. Kit Demon
All these kits added back would be great for the population!
There is indeed two sides but as far as I know the side that wants old kitpvp quit so... can you tell me where the "other group" is I don't ever see them on Kitpvp. Anyways I think the people who have been on this server for a long time deserve what we want after all we have not left unlike the random 0-6 people on Kitpvp every day that never come back. They loitter in spawn so I don't think they will stay.

Please do as the community wishes if you want most of your players back. The only people on the other side are people who don't even play it and come from Creative etc. They always say "if there is a reset I'm sure to join" and then you never see them.

#resetKITPVP
#OLDPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.