Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I need help for where to put my application for helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff Application Template
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In an attempt to make staff application easier, we have introduced a mandatory template for everyone to follow. Upon creating an application, please use the required template below for us to look into the issue. Those who don't follow these requests, will not hear a response.

Essential information
  • My in-game name: TheDevoidON3
  • My previous names: (TheNumberON3) (Thenumber1234243)
  • My age: 14
  • My location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
  • My timezone: Central
  • My favorite gamemode: Skyblock
  • I joined Foxcraft in: August 2013
In-depth information
  • Why should you become a Helper? I have seen this server grow and I feel like I want to do more than play now that i have so much time on my hands.
  • How many hours a day/week can you dedicate to moderating and how will this be in the future when you go back to school or work. Every day I get on at least for 40 minutes. Maximum is 8 hours a day. On school days, twenty minutes a day

• For what reason should we choose you over somebody else? I am loyal, never ave been banned and everyone knows and respects me

• How will your work improve our server? I will report spamming people, hackers, and exploiters. I will also stay tame and I will not use my powers unwisely or unjustly.

• Do you have any previous experience moderating servers? I moderated on this smaller server called coalcraft for about a year until I resigned and found Foxcraft

• Have you made any applications before? Except for on coalcraft, no. But I think it's about time.

• Have you ever been banned? Never

• Do you have any donator ranks? At one point I had foxking but that got taken away with the EULA compliancy deals and everything

• Would you like to tell us anything else? Almost any of the very old factions people know me (epicstickers, yoloswagy, a couple others) (basically all who play on the old cove server)
  • Has any Admin or Moderator vouched for you? No
~The Foxcraft Team

Status
Not open for further replies.