Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

i must confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piinkachu

When I was little I used to eat butter by the handfulls, my mom would look in the butter dish and there would be a handprint and a **** load of butter missing. That's how you know I was born in the south x'D

Six

Thread starter Banned #32
I once dropped my mom's money and she dropped me.
DEEP xD

Another confession...
I once went into my friends house in minecraft and took all his **** then sold it and got a lot of money.. then bought tnt and exploded his house.. he never knew <:
[doublepost=1467139279,1467139176][/doublepost]
Okay I gotta get something off my chest so I must confess, I'm a guy.
we already know that honey.

I just find it annoying that you're whining like a ***** in my thread when you're not supposed too.
First of all it's to*, and second of all, just ignore me. I'm not whining at all but okay lol, you're the whining one who's just complaining about every little thing. stop being a little ***** and act your age :)

Last edited:

Six

Thread starter Banned #34
First of all it's to*, and second of all, just ignore me. I'm not whining at all but okay lol, you're the whining one who's just complaining about every little thing. Some being a little ***** and act your age :)
'some being a *****' Bro I really think you're an annoying *******, I really don't want idiots like you in my thread, and thinking this thread is stupid is honestly the least of my worries since you're just 1 lil annoying *** *****.. So i don't really care.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
I must confess.... @Kros.. it's not like i like you or anything b-b-baka..... Okay real confession xD I made my name Willturner5 because I didn't know how to spell JackSparrow....

Six

Thread starter Banned #39
I must confess.... @Kros.. it's not like i like you or anything b-b-baka..... Okay real confession xD I made my name Willturner5 because I didn't know how to spell JackSparrow....
Confession
I namedmy name ThePowerOfSix, because theres a girl character in a novel i love and a movie love (which is based on the novel) I feel in love with her So i changed my name to ThePowerOfSix..
I still love her <:

Status
Not open for further replies.