Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I keep being sent back to the lobby whilst in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTurban

Thread starter #1
When I play Skywars I always keep being sent back to the lobby. This might be lag, but I don't know. Could anyone explain why this could be happening?

Last edited:

MCTurban

Thread starter #3
Thanks. I don't know if this is actually a bug or not
[doublepost=1479419975,1479419895][/doublepost] Thanks, but I don't know if this is a bug or not. I think alot of people are affected by this

Banned #4
Thanks. I don't know if this is actually a bug or not
[doublepost=1479419975,1479419895][/doublepost]
Thanks, but I don't know if this is a bug or not. I think alot of people are affected by this
... That double post lol. Does this happen every game? Or do you just keep dying

MCTurban

Thread starter #11
Anything else that could trigger it?
It happens to me on Skywars. I can't eat any food, I can't drink any potions and I keep being sent back to the lobby in the middle of a game. This is the most likely reason I keep getting banned. These bugs and lag etc need sorting out

It happens to me on Skywars. I can't eat any food, I can't drink any potions and I keep being sent back to the lobby in the middle of a game. This is the most likely reason I keep getting banned. These bugs and lag etc need sorting out
What mc version are you on when this happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.