Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I had to get this off my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This has recently been very annoying to see, and it's players saying (in off-topic) "This is off-topic! How can you go off-topic?". Offtopic is a sub-forum for things that are OFF-TOPIC from the server. That doesn't mean you can just break all the rules bc it has nothing to do with the server. You still should stay on topic to the thread.

thanks for letting me have my miniature rant.

Six

Banned #2
Offtopic is obviously on off topic, when you're on off topic you're being off topic, so when the players are being off topic at the off topic section at an off topic thread, its normal, but staff have something in their heads that nooooo it has to be on topic on an off topic section, off topic thread.

Thread starter #3
Offtopic is obviously on off topic, when you're on off topic you're being off topic, so when the players are being off topic at the off topic section at an off topic thread, its normal, but staff have something in their heads that nooooo it has to be on topic on an off topic section, off topic thread.
That was just all over the place xD I'm so confused

Offtopic post-count is disabled I think, so why would it matter if we went a little offtopic in threads like these?

Friend
Donator
That was actually fun to read

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Translation?

The translation for whatever that said is probably something that only he knows what it means and a few other people. That or I just wanted to say something on this thread cuz I thought the thread was beautiful. Anyways I'd have to say I think why is so people don't go so off-topic that it doesn't even make any sense anymore. Although that does need a lot of nonsense to happen.

Six

Banned #9
Read this plz, off topic is basically on off topic and the threads are all off topic, so when you're on an off topic thread youre literally ******* being off topic, so whats the problem? staff want people to be on topic on an off topic section and in an off topic thread which is utterly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.