Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I found a way to catch hackers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manugv

Thread starter #1
Ok so... i've found some cheaters on kitpvp long time ago but i had no proof that they were actually hacking, screenshots weren't too efficient, so i started searching about Minecraft Mods that allowed you to record in game and I found one called "Replay Mod" It is really good, i wont give more information because i am scared of getting banned or muted but go to this link if you want more information about this mod
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thanks for reading!

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
thanks for helping players know how to record helpers this is a good mod to use to do so

Ok so... i've found some cheaters on kitpvp long time ago but i had no proof that they were actually hacking, screenshots weren't too efficient, so i started searching about Minecraft Mods that allowed you to record in game and I found one called "Replay Mod" It is really good, i wont give more information because i am scared of getting banned or muted but go to this link if you want more information about this mod
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thanks for reading!
replay mod is basically just a mod that records u in minecraft and u can use cinematics and move out of player body to see other players if theyre using reach or killaura by watching the distance they hit from.... but thats just recordings.....

Manugv

Thread starter #5
Ik but i tried with recording apps and it's hard to tell if they're actually hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.